Camber Bolts/Nuts/Washers Part Numbers on Online Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I currently have a lift being put on my 2005 Land Cruiser, and the shop said that the camber bolts/assemblies (4 total?) are pretty rusted over and they have concerns with the condition that they couldn’t guarantee Alignment and may experience a clunk if they use them. They reached out to the local Toyota dealership and they wanted about $600 for all 4 camber bolt assemblies.

Does this seem accurate?

Does someone have a screenshot of the FSM with the part numbers and recommendation for an online distributor? I can usually find parts online for significantly less than the local dealerships Price.

I just got the LC and haven’t been able to download a FSM yet (I only use an ipad which makes DL certain formats of documents a bit harder).

Appreciate any help, vehicle is currently at the shop on standby.

I just purchased all the parts required to replace these on mine but ended up not needing them. Feel free to send a PM if you want to take them off my hands!

The parts required are:
4x 48190-60011 ("Cam Assy, Camber")
4x 48198-60011 ("Cam, Camber Adjust")
4x 90179-14069 (nuts)

MSRP for that is about $170 before tax and shipping. I suspect your $600 figure must have been for the full control arm assembly? Or at the very least the addition of 4 new bushings (MSRP is about $80 each on those).

As an update, JS47 is overnighting me the necessary parts..

This is my first post on the forum after a very long time of lurking.

This place rocks!!🍻

I just purchased all the parts required to replace these on mine but ended up not needing them. Feel free to send a PM if you want to take them off my hands!

The parts required are:
4x 48190-60011 ("Cam Assy, Camber")
4x 48198-60011 ("Cam, Camber Adjust")
4x 90179-14069 (nuts)

MSRP for that is about $170 before tax and shipping. I suspect your $600 figure must have been for the full control arm assembly? Or at the very least the addition of 4 new bushings (MSRP is about $80 each on those).

I hope you didn't pay $170. Partsouq has those 12 parts available for $100 total including shipping.

I hope you didn't pay $170. Partsouq has those 12 parts available for $100 total including shipping.

Appreciate the link! Will use it for future reference. I see they have a 2-3 day processing fee + whatever shipping time is. The local Toyota I called wanted $270 and they would also be a few days.

JS47 had them in hand (sent pics for verification) and was willing to overnight them within the hour. I’m getting a very fair price.

If I didn’t have my LC at a shop torn apart taking up shop space while I source parts cheaper than they can find, I would’ve likely ordered the SPC’s or from Partsouq. As-is, the convenience is worth a few extra bucks!

Appreciate the link! Will use it for future reference. I see they have a 2-3 day processing fee + whatever shipping time is. The local Toyota I called wanted $270 and they would also be a few days.

JS47 had them in hand (sent pics for verification) and was willing to overnight them within the hour. I’m getting a very fair price.

If I didn’t have my LC at a shop torn apart taking up shop space while I source parts cheaper than they can find, I would’ve likely ordered the SPC’s or from Partsouq. As-is, the convenience is worth a few extra bucks!

Partsouq gets things faster to my door from the UAE than McGeorge Toyota (one of the best USA based parts departments, I'd also recommend checking them out, and I'm not trying to talk smack here, just praising Partsouq lol) can do and they're only a few hours away. You have to watch shipping charges, and sometimes Partsouq is higher priced, but for the most part they have really great prices, package super well, and ship unbelievably fast.

Partsouq gets things faster to my door from the UAE than McGeorge Toyota (one of the best USA based parts departments, I'd also recommend checking them out, and I'm not trying to talk smack here, just praising Partsouq lol) can do and they're only a few hours away. You have to watch shipping charges, and sometimes Partsouq is higher priced, but for the most part they have really great prices, package super well, and ship unbelievably fast.

Yeah I saved them to my phone as a source!

Granted I don’t expect any place that states “2-3 day processing time” is going to easily get me what I need the next day.

Generally, I wouldn’t be in such a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom