Calling RHD Mudders: Part search help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Really anyone can help but our RHD drive friends might be the most help.
I am in search of a RHD version of center console part circled. The right angled version instead of the left angled for LHD 100s.
I'm going to get @BenCC and @suprarx7nut's collab "M2 V2 LEFT: RAM Ball Mount for the Lower Left Center Console Panel" but I'll need to relocate the hazards and center diff switch. Seems easier than what others are doing by moving hazards/center diff to the far left spot on the dash - those are full for with lights and rear diff lock switches.
The center diff switch can go in the blank (circled in blue), but I would like the switch panel for a RHD 100 to relocate the Hazards and fill the center diff spot with a blank.
Solid plan, no?

center_stack.jpg

That part is the plastic bezel only. The switches and circuit board aren't included and are not swappable from the LHD version since they're a reversed shape. :confused:

The RHD circuit board assembly is 84014-60120 and rare as hen's teeth.

Last edited:
Looks like this is dead in the water based on the thread above @GregLCA started 5 years. Onto the next!

I emailed these guys:
Hazard & Diff Lock Switch Bezel

Hazard & Diff Switch Circuit Board

Last edited:
That part is the plastic bezel only. The switches and circuit board aren't included and are not swappable from the LHD version since they're a reversed shape. :confused:

The RHD circuit board assembly is 84014-60120 and rare as hen's teeth.
It is just a plastic part. I can make it for sure. For the wiring change/extension, not so sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom