Calling it a "build thread" would be generous (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2MinutesTurkish

it was two minutes, five minutes ago...
Threads
So I guess it's finally time to start my build thread. this is how she looked the day I took her home.

Took care of some minor preventive maintenance and put together a j-moose roof rack with gamiviti mounts...

Ditched the running boards and installed some 285 75 16s....

Installed an ARB bumper I snaked out of the classifieds and a 2.5 inch lift as well...

Figured I would go ahead and black out the wheels.

Deflared...

Last edited:
Looks good A, glad everything went together good for you. I'll send you some front pics and see what you think. What are you doing with the flare area now? Waiting for a paint job?

J
Yes, I am waiting to get a paint job next spring. Experimenting with some color combinations for now and learning how to do body work for the first time.

Yes, I am waiting to get a paint job next spring. Experimenting with some color combinations for now and learning how to do body work for the first time.

Bodywork can be very frustrating.. just take your time and step away when you get a little discouraged. I use Evercoat Rage Ultra for my body filler, it sand very easily, easy to work/apply, and I like that I get very few pinholes with it as well.

You can do it bro... I have faith in you!

J

Wow, looking great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom