Calling all Slinky 50mm coil owners: spacers required to level ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 50mm HD front and rear coils are inbound and I’m trying to save myself from having to do this install twice!
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
No spacers were needed on my install to level out the stance. This includes the full Slinky kit with stage 4 shocks, 1” body lift, and HD springs on 37’s.

The picture below is with 2 full jerry cans on the back, 75 liter refrigerator, 2 boxes of parts, tools etc…. The back comes up a little unloaded, but not much. I can take an unloaded picture in the morning if you want?

CE752763-95A3-482C-96D9-645D24958896.jpeg

Last edited:
A pic would be great thanks Road Apple.

Also wondering specifically if spacers needed to level from left to right?

A pic would be great thanks Road Apple.

Also wondering specifically if spacers needed to level from left to right?
I haven’t added spacers to level right to left. I have a lot of weight on the left side though. Driver, refrigerator, 10 gal CO2 tank and full size 37” spare are all on the left side.

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow on the driveway, which is good and level.

Thanks again. The coils I have on now I was told did not require spacers to level from L to R, and the drivers side coils was even taller than passenger and I still had to put 15mm spacer in.

Here’s a few pics with only the refrigerator in the truck.

6F251E2A-54CB-4068-867F-A9CB7C80FECE.jpeg

56B7587A-5684-4603-9C24-B6C7E7406930.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Looks dead level f to r and l to r.

Edit: that dissent front bumper may be my next purchase.

Where'd y'all order these from?

I'm currently on icon coils - a bit front high and saggy in the back.

It's fine and I could just add trim packers to level it, but these have my interest.

How much lift did you end up with @Surfdc?

Got caster readings with your Delta arms?

I had the icon 3” coils. Honestly they were my favorite. Especially up front. I did get a full 3” of lift from the front so I you add a bumper and winch should settle it some. The progressive rate was perfect. Yes the rears could have been stiffer, and taller for sure.

I tried to buy Slinky and got cought in the scam like every one else. Would not advise.

No caster numbers with 3” arms yet. Still gotta do that.

I had the icon 3” coils. Honestly they were my favorite. Especially up front. I did get a full 3” of lift from the front so I you add a bumper and winch should settle it some. The progressive rate was perfect. Yes the rears could have been stiffer, and taller for sure.

I tried to buy Slinky and got cought in the scam like every one else. Would not advise.

No caster numbers with 3” arms yet. Still gotta do that.

Cool- I should just listen to Dave and lit some trim packers under the rear colls, then call it a day.

I'm on 3" arms but haven't got a reading yet either. Waiting to get a few others things buttoned up.

When I had the icon 3” springs and the delta 4” arms my caster was 3.6 L 3.7 R.

When I had the icon 3” springs and the delta 4” arms my caster was 3.6 L 3.7 R.

Yeah I suspect mine is in the lower side just based on handling, but I need to get more things refreshed to know for sure (tie rod ends, etc). If so a lower coil is easy and cheap.

Will see 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom