Calling all Northern CA Bay Area 40's... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thx for saving me a spot guys. Nice meeting y'all!
IMG_2377.JPG

Great to finally meet you guys. Really looking forward to our rally from Danville to Yosemite. Just remember to avoid the weekend around May 2 (anniversary). Already in dog house for how many hours I'm spending in the garage.

And btw, this teal rig is a bad ass rock killing machine. Mine will never go where this one will, but I'm looking forward to climbing cliffs in it. Those two rigs sound like dragsters coming into the lot. Even muscle car owners were surprised.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Dude yours is a beast. I thought another hot rod was rolling into the lot...;)
Thanks, but Im sure it was that deuce coupe in front of me.

Do you want to try and do this every month with them, or we can maybe do something else. Let me know if you need me to weld that nut on for you. We can step drill it and spot weld it no problem.

Great to finally meet you guys. Really looking forward to our rally from Danville to Yosemite. Just remember to avoid the weekend around May 2 (anniversary). Already in dog house for how many hours I'm spending in the garage.

And btw, this teal rig is a bad ass rock killing machine. Mine will never go where this one will, but I'm looking forward to climbing cliffs in it. Those two rigs sound like dragsters coming into the lot. Even muscle car owners were surprised.

View attachment 1330569

@Keak Your coil overs look amazing!

Hey Mike and Tom, it was great to meet you out there at this last event. I got the front gears and locker finished up in my 40, and am about to start the rear. I'll definitely make it out there with you guys one of these days, hopefully sooner than later! Will you be out at the August 6th show?

Oops, I meant November 6th cars and coffee.

Good luck getting it all put together. I'm currently planning to be there on Nov 6. I will try to get there early again to get us a spot in the middle. Cheers!

Your selling your rig Keak? I just saw it on CL! Why are you selling it??
I gotta work tomorrow So ill be missing you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom