Calling All Aussie Locker users...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Threads
:D So gents (and maybe ladies...) those who took the plunge and bought a 200 buck locker from Aussie land....
How do you like them? Are they what you expected?
Anything you have discovered that you might pass on for the good of the group??

:cheers:

As i still have not received mine yet... i cant really say. I ordered front and rear in november. So my only complaint so far is how long it takes to get them in. I will update this when i get them in and installed.

-Thomas

I have had mine for awile like when they first came here luv it shipped fast and better than my lockwrong

I've had mine since early fall and I have no complaints. I drive it on ice and snow everyday and have no issues. I was warned about using an auto locker on ice and snow, but havent had any problems at all.

[quote author=7FootYeti link=board=1;threadid=11154;start=msg101445#msg101445 date=1076264877]
I've had mine since early fall and I have no complaints. I drive it on ice and snow everyday and have no issues. I was warned about using an auto locker on ice and snow, but havent had any problems at all.
[/quote]

Im probably going to be moving into a lot of snow and ice so im glad to hear this.

One thing that I suppose could be mentioned. On slippery snow and ice, 2wd is pretty much worthless. The rear end slides back and forth a lot withouth the front axle being engaged.

No problems with mine, either. Although, I haven't taken it offroad yet. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom