California Front fj40 Seats! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Looking for a complete pair of Fj40 seats with head rest.
don’t mind the condition, they will be redone.
Thanks!

Round bezel in your avatar, so I’m gonna guess you’re looking for a 73-78 pair.

I might have what you are looking for. Seat cover ripped and bad foam on driver side, passenger is not ripped through to foam yet. I can take pictures on Thursday. What general area in CA are you located? The seats are near Fresno but I drive between there and Sacramento almost weekly, sometimes twice a week.

I might have what you are looking for. Seat cover ripped and bad foam on driver side, passenger is not ripped through to foam yet. I can take pictures on Thursday. What general area in CA are you located? The seats are near Fresno but I drive between there and Sacramento almost weekly, sometimes twice a week.
I’m in Santana Ca.
What year are yout seats?
Yes. Please send me the pictures!

I got a pair of good offers, but the shipping cost was more than the actual seats.
The seats need to be in California please.

I have PM but have not response from you, do you still have them.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom