Calico shirts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was reading the minutes from the last meeting and saw this

"an idea about having a yearly Calico shirt was brought up. If you like this idea and have any ideas for designs, please post on forum. "

I`d be down for a couple if we do it.

Maybe our club logo on the front chest and Calico 2009 and then on the back have CVC 2nd annual Calico Run along the top then a picture of the rigs lined up below the Calico sign or a picture of the cemetary and the Calico sign in it or a picture of the town or ? and then at the bottom have the date April 2009

Maybe a tan colored shirt

i second you to lead the design team....

Let me know if you want any help with that.

At the meeting there seemed to be no interest. If people are interested I will check. Talon if you could come up with something like with the calico logo from their web page and our logog and something like 2nd annual, I will get it to the t-shirt guy.

I tried to do a quick drawing of what I think Mike was describing. Let me know what you guys think, changes, etc.

tshirtideacalico.jpg

Get them in red and i'd take one of those...nice work Talon.

bitchin bro....cvc on other chest side?

red?

tshirtideacalicored.jpg

cool mkake it happen ,,,,i like

Thanks Talon

I also sent some shots to a t shirt guy and he will get me a couple of images and qoute in the next few days I will post them up as soon as I receive them.

well i say ask at the meeting tonight who wants 1 run a sinh up sheet around for amout and sizes...then who evers not at the meeting has till certian date to let us know ..just my .02

wouldn't it make more sense for all the rigs attending this year's trip be on the T-shirt? SO the shirts would be made after calico and everyone's rig is in it.

or..... incentive to go on this trip too be on the next shirt...

wouldn't it make more sense for all the rigs attending this year's trip be on the T-shirt? SO the shirts would be made after calico and everyone's rig is in it.

To try to get that together so quick would be tough, and what if someone who was planning on going couldn't make it last minute? It happens. As far as making the shirts after...what's the fun in that? :hillbilly:

or..... incentive to go on this trip too be on the next shirt...

x2

Here is the image for the back, let me know what you guys think. Still needs a cleaner pic for the center. It's resized here, but the original is 8" tall and 14" wide.

tshirtideacalicoback.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom