Calico shirts and raffle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are you going to post prices not sure how many we ordered?

I'm not a club member yet, would it be alright if I donate to the raffle

Or you can give me what ever you have and I will make sure it gets to the "right" person.......... :pig: + :grinpimp: = :steer:

I have a donation.

Okay, so I had such a good time at calico that I drew something up for next years shirt. I tried to get it close as far as I can remember to a design Mike showed me that looked really cool. I made it black white and red to use the same colors as the logo that was on the front this year, should keep the cost the same. Let me know what you think.

backlogocalico2010.jpg

it looks awsome

i think we should make more shirts but for this year also

Okay, so I had such a good time at calico that I drew something up for next years shirt. I tried to get it close as far as I can remember to a design Mike showed me that looked really cool. I made it black white and red to use the same colors as the logo that was on the front this year, should keep the cost the same. Let me know what you think.

backlogocalico2010.jpg

i would be up for more shirts with this logo
1 short
1 long sleeve
We can do another order of this years but we would need 24 pieces that is including hoodies, short sleeve, long sleeve, and what ever other garments you would like. I talked to him today about it.

if you can get red shirts I'd take a short sleeve

Nice Job Talon!

yo talon...i like it....

casey if he can do a kids 5t ...red or tan dont care i will take 2 1-long 1 short sleeve...for seth

Thanks, but I give all the credit to mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom