Calico Run Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going with my buddy Todd (same as surf n turf) I will be leaving around 4 or 5 Friday evening. I think Dusty will be following me and staying at my site.

Crossing fingers that I go friday to sunday.
Have not got a spot yet Aircrusier will you tow mine and i drive yours? All give you 200 gallons of jet-a?

me and my son.... thurs night or fri morn not sure yet?

Heading down friday morning...Not sure of the company yet.

If all goes as planed my wife and I will be leaving from Sanger late Friday night.

Me + 5

Leaving Tulare @0800 hrs Friday:hillbilly:

Last edited:
Leaving Bako @3:00PM, Myself plus wife and three kidos maybe a dog or two and the 300 ponies under the hood of my Cruiser yeeeehaaaa!!!!!!

2 people, 2 rigs. Leaving sometime on friday, either morning or after 4.

man dean your leaving in the morning....your wanting to be early......lol

Dusty and I are meeting at HWY 99 and 41 between 4 and 5 PM Friday. (Actaully in Goshen at the Shell Station). IF anyone was planning on leaving around then, let me know and you can join our little caravan. Both of us will be towing a trailer with our rigs on it.

Dusty and I are meeting at HWY 99 and 41 between 4 and 5 PM Friday. (Actaully in Goshen at the Shell Station). IF anyone was planning on leaving around then, let me know and you can join our little caravan. Both of us will be towing a trailer with our rigs on it.

dan dont you teach english. isn't that last sentence dangling its participle or something like that?

heh heh....dangling participle

so is anyone else going to be camping out in the wild?

heh heh....dangling participle

so is anyone else going to be camping out in the wild?

i dont think you'll have too? i think we should have room for you.....

yes we should

casey are we doing kinda like last year... fend for yourself... friday...sat bbq as a club?

if so we should try and get an idea of what everyones bringing (side dishes /dessert?)

Yes sat we will have a club bbq. I woud like to propose that we have hamburgers since I have 20 hamburgers left over from the tech inspection. This way it does not rtake as long a tri-tips and if we get stuck on the trail we can get them done faster. Also this will allow us to use the extra meat we already have and save the club money.

I am going to put together a list of everything we need and people can pick what they want to pring. Kinda like a sign up.

casey are we doing kinda like last year... fend for yourself... friday...sat bbq as a club?

if so we should try and get an idea of what everyones bringing (side dishes /dessert?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom