Calico Run - April 20-21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
San Diego, Discovered by The Germans in 1904
Heading to Calico next weekend with some friends. Saturday run will be Doran, Odessa, and maybe one or two other trails. We always plan a run on Sunday but it usually falls through. Recommend at least 33’s, sliders and a rear locker. Open-open is fineif you maybe don’t mind a tug or two. Definitely not a stock friendly run.

I’ll be leaving super early Saturday and camping that night. We usually find a spot to do some shooting after the run, so feel free to bring your guns.

If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll provide more details. Oh, Calico is like a 3 hour drive.

Where do you stop Saturday evening? Is it close enough to roads to drive home the same day?

I may try to drive out early Saturday or maybe even Friday night. Run the day with you and come home that evening.

I love to go wheeling in new places but don’t have a single thing for camping.

What freq will you be on? I’ll keep you posted if I can make it.

How many going so far?

Mike

Where do you stop Saturday evening? Is it close enough to roads to drive home the same day?

I may try to drive out early Saturday or maybe even Friday night. Run the day with you and come home that evening.

How many going so far?

Mike

You need to buy some camping gear my friend!! Have fun y'all I will be out in nowhereville Nevada

How many going so far?

Mike
34°56'33.3"N 116°50'30.3"W is the meeting/camp site. Camping is primitive, bring everything you need.

144.450 on 2M. CB I’m not sure, will have to get back to you with that info.

Four so far, but we usually wind up with 7 or 8. Yes, you could drive home but that calls for a LONG day.

Meeting at campsite at 0900. I’m leaving SD area around 0500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom