Calender Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Eric has plans to get me a CD with pictures, anyone else got something worthy of framing? If you do either email it (email is in the profile) or I can give my address for a CD mailer. Scans "should" work. It would be nice to have these available for Christmas.

I'll call you.. I think Chris Rech can burn what he's got and get it to you as well.. Dunno who else brings cameras out all that often..

I've got some as well. Will try to get them onto a CD this weekend.

Can't send email.

Hey Gary I get this message when clicking on the send message via email...

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Gary, I have a cd with about 2 years of pics in folders for you ready now.. Holler and I can get it to you asap.. Or drop it by your house or whatever.. Work # if you need 943-5705 Mo #
Or you have cell.. I'd like to get it to you asap cause I"m leaving town Friday afternoon but if not can be when I get back.. Or I can leave it in the security office in the ER bay here at work and you can swing by anytime and grab it? Thoughts?

Zane.. your cd is ready too.. I'll drop it by Friday.

If you have it with you today I can come down and get it this afternoon. Otherwise the security office would be the best option. Thanks.

YEah.. Got it with me.. It'll be in the security office with your name on it I think I need to run to the other hospital here in a bit so easier to just leave it in the security office. :)
Thanks! EC

Gary, PM me address and I'll get you this disk with tons on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom