Cable lockers label (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This will happen. I'm out of town through next week, but will tend to this when I return. Anyone interested post here. I'm keeping track of how many to make.

BTW, there will be "turbo" and "brake proportioning" stickers, too. Nothing else planned right now. These are just the ones I need, so they're what I'm making.

IMG_6123.JPG

Brake Proportioning Sticker.jpg

Hi gilmorneau
I just received my brand spanking new 1999 HZJ75 :) with electric original lockers front & rear ! The electric lockers label still is in fairly good , readable condition , so here it is . I think it has the same dimensions of the cable locker label . Feel free to use it as you wish ! Cheers !

IMG_0097.jpeg

Hi gilmorneau
I just received my brand spanking new 1999 HZJ75 :) with electric original lockers front & rear ! The electric lockers label still is in fairly good , readable condition , so here it is . I think it has the same dimensions of the cable locker label . Feel free to use it as you wish ! Cheers !

View attachment 1942322

This decal is still available new from Toyota. No need to reproduce it.

Not here in Portugal , ( or so , the parts guy at an important dealer told me ) were the the 75 was never sold new . Curiously the 79 is still assembled here in Portugal , but RHD only . Single cab , double cab , 1HZ , 1VD , 1GRJ engines , for export to the South African market only .

Not here in Portugal , ( or so , the parts guy at an important dealer told me ) were the the 75 was never sold new . Curiously the 79 is still assembled here in Portugal , but RHD only . Single cab , double cab , 1HZ , 1VD , 1GRJ engines , for export to the South African market only .

Find a new parts guy.

41991-60061 is the part number.

Not easy to find a new parts guy :) ! But thank you very much for the part number !

Not easy to find a new parts guy :) ! But thank you very much for the part number !
FYI...you just did. @beno of landcruiserpartsandconsulting.com, although a sticker is probably too small for him to deal with, but he did get you the number rather quickly

This decal is still available new from Toyota. No need to reproduce it.

Hello,

Is the gear shifting instructions label/decal still available?

Just curious.

Juan

Finally got as far as printing some proofs today. Still have a few minor tweaks before finals, but I thought I'd show off my progress. I have a list of all who are interested, and I'll post here and PM each of you with details when I'm done. Not looking to get rich off these, but I'll probably want a little something to cover materials and postage.

sticker proofs.jpg
a little

Printed the first batch...apologies for the delay, it's been a little hectic around here. Anyway, here's what they look like:

IMG_6814.JPG

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG

They're not perfect, but they're pretty good and they're as far as I'm taking them for now. I've made 10 sets to start with, if they sell out, I can always make more--I have the file. Everyone who expressed interest in this thread will shortly receive a PM with details.

BTW, one kind of odd thing, after I was done working the files, I noticed that not all "turbo" stickers are created equal. Some, like the one I modeled my repro on, say "information for turbocharged engine", while others, like below, say "caution for turbocharged engine". I only have the "information" stickers. If enough people really just can't live unless they have the "caution" one, I could probably make some of those, too. Might be a while, though. lol....

IMG_6811.JPG

First batch of Cable locker labels is sold out--more are in production and will be ready middle of next week. There are several folks who expressed interest in the locker labels who have yet to get back in touch with me.

Still have a few turbo stickers and brake proportioning stickers from the first batch for immediate delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom