Cable lockers label (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
59585249-4DE9-4738-8F9A-BE8B32CD6B58.jpeg
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a good pic of the factory cable lockers information label located in the drivers door. Anyone can help me with this pic? Thanks

If nobody else posts one, get in touch with me after the middle of May. I have a cable-locked Landcruiser with the label and can get you a picture, but I'll be traveling until then and am not where the 'Cruiser is.

If nobody else posts one, get in touch with me after the middle of May. I have a cable-locked Landcruiser with the label and can get you a picture, but I'll be traveling until then and am not where the 'Cruiser is.
Hi friend, your land cruiser have the label in English or Japanese? I need the English version, regards

It's on a LHD, European market car, so I doubt it's in Japanese, but honestly, I don't remember noticing if it was in English. All the other labels are (for the transfer case, etc.), so I'm assuming it is too. Can't imagine Toyota went to the trouble of printing them in every language when most Europeans have English as a common second language, but I'll let you know when I see it.

It's on a LHD, European market car, so I doubt it's in Japanese, but honestly, I don't remember noticing if it was in English. All the other labels are (for the transfer case, etc.), so I'm assuming it is too. Can't imagine Toyota went to the trouble of printing them in every language when most Europeans have English as a common second language, but I'll let you know when I see it.
Thanks men, probably is in English! I can wait for your pic!

Resurrecting this old thread 'cause I finally got a clear photo of a locker label in much better condition.

diff lock decal.jpg

I'm in the process of making repros, since my business is graphics. Gotta fit it in around the payin' jobs, so no guarantees on the timeline.

Don't you love that Japanese to English translation? "Whenever after release from vehicle stuck" has to be one of the best turns of phrase I've ever heard. :rofl::p

Resurrecting this old thread 'cause I finally got a clear photo of a locker label in much better condition.

View attachment 1935476

I'm in the process of making repros, since my business is graphics. Gotta fit it in around the payin' jobs, so no guarantees on the timeline.

Don't you love that Japanese to English translation? "Whenever after release from vehicle stuck" has to be one of the best turns of phrase I've ever heard. :rofl::p
Hi, I have interest in one repro!

Count me in please !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom