Cabin filter got downgraded (not related to recirc door) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This. Always charcoal.

Also, If anyone doesn’t know what that dotted flow button does in the menu:

It closes the full time external 20% mix damper and forces full 100% recirc filtering and cleans the cabin air for 3 minutes.

Great for allergies or driving through livestock fields.
I recently looked this up in the manual and used it but not in a situation where it would have made any noticeable change… so does it actually make any difference?

I recently looked this up in the manual and used it but not in a situation where it would have made any noticeable change… so does it actually make any difference?

If it works when a 🦨 terrorizes our entire neighborhood then it works i guess lol.

Charcoal filter only though, otherwise cant comment.

I just want the same part number/quality that was in my truck when it rolled off the line in Yoshiwara.

I replaced my cabin air filter with a K&N reusable cabin air filter, Part#VF2000. It is built solid, fits in the plastic frame perfectly and works like a charm. Plus, it includes the "K&N Stop" decal so, assuming that the shop monkeys can read, they will leave it alone and save the recirc flap from damage. I put the decal right on the access door in plain sight of God and everybody.
I looked this up on Amazon and bought one! On sale there for $35.99. Thanks for the heads up!
Amazon product ASIN B00NEL6HT0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom