Cabin air filters both $17.92 shipped

Visit site
I first read about this on a thread months ago...checked my '00 LC and the box is there and it is empty. I ordered the filter from a local parts store and when they told me "No cabin air filter for 2000 land cruiser" I told them to order the air filter from the 2000 LX 450/470. That works.

Visit site
works on my 99. as stated before check to see if there is a little door/lid about an inch wide and about 8 inches tall as per other threads on the forum. its not advertised with the lc But some do have it. this was the best price i found

drmwvr

SILVER Star
Visit site
Visit site
Just ordered these myself. The price was so good I finally went out and checked to see if I had the door on the box for these. Thanks for the heads up.

Scott:)

Visit site
Will be taking mine a part too. Spoke with the wife and she too remembered the listing for the air filtration system on the sticker. Once I know that we can add the filters, I am ordering mine.

Jonathan

Anthony.L

Looking for the end of the road...
Visit site
The eBay ad said it fits LX470 models from 1998 to 2007. We will see if that also means LC for all those years. The filters shipped the day after payment, fast service so far.

Visit site
My 99 has the slot for them(it was empty) and i ordered and installed them a couple of years ago. Noticed no difference whatsoever. Waste of money. That's why Toyota left out, I suppose.

Visit site
Thanks for pointing out that it is an air filter. I actually hoped it would keep my tires inflated. However, in the process, i discovered no difference in dust in cab, fresher air or elimination of outside odors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom