Cabela's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got in yesterday (Mon) for the family/friends discount day. it was a mad house! they got me to part with some $ though. even with a line to the check out that wrapped the entire store! elk season, here we come.

I got in yesterday (Mon) for the family/friends discount day. it was a mad house! they got me to part with some $ though. even with a line to the check out that wrapped the entire store! elk season, here we come.

What does Cabela's have that Sportsman Warehouse doesn't? I'm just curious since I'm not a hunter/fisherman.

it's about the same. a few things were cheaper and I had a discount on top of it. I knew my prices and so left behind the things that were more $. the house brand of clothing/camo can be a little cheaper. SW, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, all the same, different name.

What does Cabela's have that Sportsman Warehouse doesn't? I'm just curious since I'm not a hunter/fisherman.
THey are a bigger store, so they tend to carry a much larger variety of items. Think SW on steroids. Their house brand generally rates well, and they often have good sales, just based on the volume they sell.

I crack up at the Chinese side by sides for a decent price up front at these places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom