CAB MOUNT QUESTION (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IS A 64 FJ45 CROSS MEMBER UNDER THE PEDALS THE SAME AS THE 65-78 AVAILABLE THROUGH PLACES LIKE SPECTOR. I SEE THE REAR MOUNTS UNDER SEAT ARE DIFFERENT. ON THE 64 THE REAR MOUNTS UNDER SEAT ARE LIKE A BIG X MADE OUT OF ANGLE AND CHANNEL IRON. THE ONES AVAILABLE ARE JUST A BIG PIECE OF CHANNEL WITH MOUNT. QUESTION IS... ARE THE FRONTS THE SAME. IT IS CURVED AND DIRECTLY UNDER PEDALS.

Body mounts? Yes, I used 40 front body mounts and 55 mounts to mimic the back cab body mounts. Search in the FJ45 section for other answers.

Body mounts? Yes, I used 40 front body mounts and 55 mounts to mimic the back cab body mounts. Search in the FJ45 section for other answers.
i am talking about steel pieces. i know the urethane blocks are OK. just looking for steel source. they offer the fronts under pedal. they look same, just did no want to assume that the steel is the same. as for the back need a steel X like i noted in your photos. great resource, thank you, update as you can, kevin

i am talking about steel pieces. i know the urethane blocks are OK. just looking for steel source. they offer the fronts under pedal. they look same, just did no want to assume that the steel is the same. as for the back need a steel X like i noted in your photos. great resource, thank you, update as you can, kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom