For Sale CA wanted to buy: 2006-2007 Silver Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm new to the forum and am very impressed with the discussion and trucks.

Want to buy a stock (or close to stock) classic silver metallic 2006/07 with stone interior.

Would also consider a galactic gray or thunder cloud with stone interior.

Does NOT need to be a garage queen with <100k miles.
However, I'm looking for a very solid maintenance record, zero rust, and seats, dash and carpets that are in great condition.

dubyahard's truck would do the trick, but it looks like that is in contract.

Thank you to all who've shared your knowledge and experience with these awesome trucks.

Check-out GrayBeard 06LC in my signture.
I've also a 07LX w/162K miles same color, that I've not yet posted anything on but will.

Check-out GrayBeard 06LC in my signture.
I've also a 07LX w/162K miles same color, that I've not yet posted anything on but will.
Thanks - That's a good match and I love the transparency regarding your work. Interested. Have sent PM.
If anyone else has anything to share, I'd be appreciative.

This one popped up on the local classifieds near me yesterday. It looks pretty clean and the price seems right. Good luck with your search. If you don't know anyone in the area and are seriously interested PM me and I can probably find some time to go look at it for you.

2006 LX 470 for $14995 in Woods Cross, UT

Considering selling my 2006 LX 470 in silver on stone. Truck is immaculate, basically flawless and completely up-to-date on all service basically everything was replaced that showed any wear at all. Southern car, zero rust. Brand new $2000 wheels and tires. Clean Carfax zero accidents or issues. 126K miles. A truck like this is worth $25,000 easily and I am going to need close to that.Message me if interested. I am in Southern California
3E8FDEEE-1405-43D1-806A-81F6700800BB.jpeg

This one popped up on the local classifieds near me yesterday. It looks pretty clean and the price seems right. Good luck with your search. If you don't know anyone in the area and are seriously interested PM me and I can probably find some time to go look at it for you.

2006 LX 470 for $14995 in Woods Cross, UT
Kaleeb - thank you for pointing this out. I'd prefer to buy a Mud member's truck where I can be confident that the preventative maintenance has been done - but that is very nice of you to offer to check it out. Not sure about you, but I prefer the basic cockpit of the LC to the LX - I'm personally not a fan of the wood in the LX. I know others love their LXs and I respect that.

Kaleeb - thank you for pointing this out. I'd prefer to buy a Mud member's truck where I can be confident that the preventative maintenance has been done - but that is very nice of you to offer to check it out. Not sure about you, but I prefer the basic cockpit of the LC to the LX - I'm personally not a fan of the wood in the LX. I know others love their LXs and I respect that.

No worries, hope you find your cruiser soon. My preference for the LC vs the LX changes by the day but I'm frugal to a fault so my budget doesn't give me a lot of room for preferences :) Honestly I'll end up getting whatever is the lowest mileage/best maintained/best deal I can find. Good luck with your search.

No worries, hope you find your cruiser soon. My preference for the LC vs the LX changes by the day but I'm frugal to a fault so my budget doesn't give me a lot of room for preferences :) Honestly I'll end up getting whatever is the lowest mileage/best maintained/best deal I can find. Good luck with your search.
you too! best maintained / best deal you kind find sounds like the right plan. That said, after reading lots of posts here, I'd take a 200k mile truck that's been meticulously and proactively maintained vs a 120k truck where the owner hasn't been on top of it. All day long.

Considering selling my 2006 LX 470 in silver on stone. Truck is immaculate, basically flawless and completely up-to-date on all service basically everything was replaced that showed any wear at all. Southern car, zero rust. Brand new $2000 wheels and tires. Clean Carfax zero accidents or issues. 126K miles. A truck like this is worth $25,000 easily and I am going to need close to that.Message me if interested. I am in Southern CaliforniaView attachment 2033740
That's a great looking truck. I'm looking for a LC because for whatever reason I prefer the more basic, non wood cockpit of the LC. It's a small difference and shouldn't be a factor, but i know it will be for me. good luck with the sale of your truck. I'm sure others would love that truck.

Considering selling my 2006 LX 470 in silver on stone. Truck is immaculate, basically flawless and completely up-to-date on all service basically everything was replaced that showed any wear at all. Southern car, zero rust. Brand new $2000 wheels and tires. Clean Carfax zero accidents or issues. 126K miles. A truck like this is worth $25,000 easily and I am going to need close to that.Message me if interested. I am in Southern CaliforniaView attachment 2033740
GLWS. I think it is a steel. If I didn't have two (06LC & 07LX) I just purchased, waiting to be restored I'd fly out and buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom