For Sale [CA] Slee step sliders for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD - [CA] Slee step sliders for 100 Series

These are the last of the original Slee step sliders. Sliders themselves are same beefy construction as current sliders, but the steps are thinner gauge steel that bolt to the slider rails via nutserts. The original intent was to make them removable so that they could do family duty during the week, then be removed for the trail. The steps are Line-X'd for traction. There is one point of minor damage to the driver side step due to my own stupidity, pic attached. Does not affect function or even looks of slider/step (Line-X covers it up).

$500, prefer local pickup, but can deliver in the Sacramento or SF Bay Area regions. I suppose I can ship elsewhere, but it would probably be expensive to palletize and ship.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!
DSC_0485_MUD.jpg
DSC_0479_MUD.jpg
DSCF2786_MUD.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD! Should I be deleting these? Couldn't find a delete option.

Are you ever going to reply to my pm's and post replies about your fairlead and rollers? Are you not interested in selling? I may also be interested in the Hellas lights too.

Are you ever going to reply to my pm's and post replies about your fairlead and rollers? Are you not interested in selling? I may also be interested in the Hellas lights too.

Sorry, been hard keeping up with all this stuff! PM on the way.

What rear bumper do you have and do you plan on selling that too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom