For Sale CA, SF Bay Area: Grey Metallic Factory Roof Rack, 2003 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am selling my metallic grey 1E9 Lexus OEM factory roof rack with all the hardware. The plastic covers have some sun spots on them and one of the clips is *slightly* warn. other than that, the rack is in good condition. I could also provide the factory cover strips, but they are slightly bent.

This is off a 2003 Lexus LX470, Metallic Grey, color code 1E9. For color compatibility, see Toyota Land Cruiser Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives

I am located in the city of Alameda, near Oakland CA. Happy to provide address for pick-up or can ship to you via Fedex. If you want to ship, please get your own shipping estimate via Fedex and let me know (FedEx | Tracking, Shipping, and Locations) I'll pack appropriately and take care of the rest. I accept paypal or cash on pick-up.

Please make an offer!

Best,
Ian

IMG_20200131_163948.jpg

IMG_20200131_164023.jpg

IMG_20200131_164028.jpg

IMG_20200131_164035.jpg

IMG_20200131_164039.jpg

Hi All,

I am selling my metallic grey 1E9 Lexus OEM factory roof rack with all the hardware. The plastic covers have some sun spots on them and one of the clips is *slightly* warn. other than that, the rack is in good condition. I could also provide the factory cover strips, but they are slightly bent.

This is off a 2003 Lexus LX470, Metallic Grey, color code 1E9. For color compatibility, see Toyota Land Cruiser Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives

I am located in the city of Alameda, near Oakland CA. Happy to provide address for pick-up or can ship to you via Fedex. If you want to ship, please get your own shipping estimate via Fedex and let me know (FedEx | Tracking, Shipping, and Locations) I'll pack appropriately and take care of the rest. I accept paypal or cash on pick-up.

Please make an offer!

Best,
Ian

View attachment 2197912

View attachment 2197913

View attachment 2197914

View attachment 2197915

View attachment 2197916

IMG_20200131_164042.jpg

IMG_20200131_164247.jpg

Hi,

would you be willing to sell just the 4 legs? Will you take $50 + shipping? I dont need the load bars to save on shipping. Willing to buy just the legs if the screw and bolt holes are all usable. Mine are rusted and stripped. Thanks

Hi,

would you be willing to sell just the 4 legs? Will you take $50 + shipping? I dont need the load bars to save on shipping. Willing to buy just the legs if the screw and bolt holes are all usable. Mine are rusted and stripped. Thanks

Sorry, I guess there's no timeout on the classifieds posts. I had to dispose of everything when I moved. Good luck! For what its worth, my california rack assembly was totally clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom