For Sale CA-Sacramento, FJ80 front OEM bumper, rear OEM corners and mud flaps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got for sale front bumper and rear corners with mud flaps. Both sides of the rear corners and the mudflaps come as a package.
My zipcode is 95820.
IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg
IMG_3180.jpg
150$ OBO for bumper.
200$ OBO for rear stuff.

New to the Land Cruiser world, that being said you think I can get that front bumper to fit on my 91 ?
I thought they were the same but I found this :
No. The early FJ80 bumpers are wider with shorter wings and different wing attachment methods. I found this out recently.

I do have the mounts as well but not sure if that helps

Dam that would be too easy, thanks for the info
I believe they changed the mounting brackets from what I've read but the frame horns are still the same,...so hypothetically it will work since I have to brackets. I'll double check to make sure I actually have them and then get back to you. Are in Sac area often?

I believe they changed the mounting brackets from what I've read but the frame horns are still the same,...so hypothetically it will work since I have to brackets. I'll double check to make sure I actually have them and then get back to you. Are in Sac area often?
If you have them done deal, I am in Concord but will be heading up to my cabin in Volcano this weeked, can pick up on way back Sunday if that works

View attachment 2581960
i’ve got those, i think they might be itSo I rescued the cruiser out of a driveway, it has sitting in for 4 years and have been on the fence about how to go forward. The back fees for registration are a killer, so I think I am going to put it up for sale and not do anything else to it. Thanks for you help, I will let any potential buyers know where a bumper is for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom