SOLD CA-SAC , FZJ80 Fender Flares w/ gaskets, some hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I have a complete set of fender flares which I took off my 1997 FJZ80. The flares are in good condition with OEM gaskets, some scratching and normal wear to be expected.. The one bad spot is on the passenger front where I have accidentally scraped it with a hole saw for you know what lol. Upon removal one of the plastic tabs inside one of the fender could be reinforced with epoxy. The flares have been professionally repainted black few years ago. Sold as is with no guarantees. Not sure how I would ship these so local pick up would be preferred. Will trade for a front/rear aftermarket bumper. Starting price is 350$ , will take offers.
Buyer is picking up or paying for shipping. Thanks for looking.
IMG_1141.JPEG

IMG_1142.JPEG
IMG_1143.JPEG
IMG_1144.JPEG
IMG_1145.JPEG

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for a set myself and I’m in Sacramento. I can’t understand though what makes these so expensive when there are some cheap aftermarket ones for less then few hundred bucks. If you are willing to reconsider the price I’d be interested. Otherwise, good luck.

I’ve been looking for a set myself and I’m in Sacramento. I can’t understand though what makes these so expensive when there are some cheap aftermarket ones for less then few hundred bucks. If you are willing to reconsider the price I’d be interested. Otherwise, good luck.
I supposed you could get a set from EBay for about $300 but not sure hot well it would fit, and doesn’t come with gaskets. A complete OEM set is 500$ on eBay and I believe mine are in a better condition. the thread you quoted is not a complete set.
I guess it just comes down to demand and supply, same reason headlights are into 2-3 hundreds.

The only non-OEM option that’s been proven to fit and that im aware of are kut snake flares, which are over 500$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom