For Sale [CA] RCI MetalWorks Universal Bed Rack. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this rack for my '01 Tacoma. I mounted my tent on it once but did not get to take it out. I ended up selling the pickup and removed the rack and tent.
It is still new, not scratched up. Assembled and can be adjusted to fit most truck beds.
Located Central CA.
$500 o.b.o

Information from RCI website,

DETAILS

The RCI 12″ Bed Rack is our top of the line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! We are so confident in the this rack that we have phased out most of our custom sized racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of three bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.

full

full

full

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom