For Sale Withdrawn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking of selling my 2013 200 since I'm simply not using it like I want to with a 2 year old child these days. I am the second owner, bought it from the original owners who were an older couple who babied the heck out of it. I have babied the heck out of it as well. Only took it off road once after having Mudrak perform the mods. Truck is in fabulous conditions inside and out. There is only 5K on the truck after suspension, sliders, rack, tires and rims were installed. I have receipts for everything. Need to get more pictures but the interior is clean. The truck as a 100k 10 year platinum bumper to bumper warranty that migh be transferrable. I have done nothing besides the oil on the rig. Everything functions perfectly. The chrome pieces have been plasti dipped black by me, easily pulled off. Feel free to call or email me. 530 591 7526 arigagne@gmail.com

price 49K

-75K miles
-weathertech mats
-clean title in hand (no loan) no accident history
-slee sliders
-ARB OME suspespion with UCA's installed by Gary at Mudraks
- KO2's 33 total height 285/65 R18
-level 8 tracker rims
-Gamaviti rack
-all work and installation done by Mudraks

Last edited:
OEM or OME Suspension?

CA Northern 13' 200 with mods, 72K, work done at Mudrak WITHDRAWN

Wait....How exactly did Mudrak withdraw his work? did he just show up and undo it all in your driveway? was he not happy with you as a Landcruiser owner? Or did he feel you only deserved stock lift And bumpers??? :)

Last edited:
nice rig! I wish I was ready to make the jump...... in all due respect: not LC 4 life...… GLWS

" a man who sells his land cruiser because of a 2 yr old deserves neither the land cruiser nor the baby"

Good call on keeping the rig!! She's a beauty! Take the baby camping and help develop him/her into the type of person who camps in a Land Cruiser!

" a man who sells his land cruiser because of a 2 yr old deserves neither the land cruiser nor the baby"

Good call on keeping the rig!! She's a beauty! Take the baby camping and help develop him/her into the type of person who camps in a Land Cruiser!
She is back up for sale. Not for sale though because of the 2 yr old. Going vintage with a 40 or 45. Still LC4life:)

Post up some more pics?

Pics please!

This truck is beautiful, but WAY out of my league!

Hey Ari -- Mike here. We were discussing potentially making a deal back in January. I'm still interested if she's back up for sale!

Yes it is. Possible deal in the works. I have not got around to pics as of this moment. I'll update thread accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom