Wanted CA: Looking for 40th Anniversary 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I'm in search of a 40th Anniversary or Collector's Edition 80 series. Preferably rust free and good condition. Located in SoCal but can possibly travel to NorCal as well depending on the right one. I also have a TRD Supercharged 3rd Gen 4Runner I can trade (plus cash for the right LC).

Here is the 4Runner I would be able to trade and add cash if needed:

I'm open to any 96-97 Triple Locked as well.

Curious why you are so interested in the special editions?

I just got a 40th last week and have another “standard” 80. They are identical aside from badging, floor mats, auto AC and the wood trim which is literally just glued on and I’m going to remove. Or is it the color options and two tone interior you are after?

I’m in SoCal as well (San Diego). If you want to check them out side by side and take a ride in them let me know. Neither is for sale though 🤓

I've seen a gorgeous dark green one with black and tan reskinned seats around LA before but doubt the guy is selling. I wonder if he's on here somewhere.

I'm in search of a 40th Anniversary or Collector's Edition 80 series. Preferably rust free and good condition. Located in SoCal but can possibly travel to NorCal as well depending on the right one. I also have a TRD Supercharged 3rd Gen 4Runner I can trade (plus cash for the right LC).
I have one call me so we can chat; 214-673-7960 My truck is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom