CA legal exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The costs have gone up a bit recently. The Magnaflow CA legal Y-pipe + single cat is now listed at $1000 and the CA legal second cat is $550. I recently had my catalytic converters stolen and installed the non-CA legal Y-pipe with single cat. That part costs about $650. I had to pay a bit more to have the manifolds removed and drilled (old studs broke) and replaced all of the manifold studs while I was there. By the time I paid for the pipe to be welded to the existing exhaust and bought all of the other little parts, I was probably right around $1000 for the whole job. So, add another ~$900 if you have to keep it all CA legal.

With the recent rise in Magnaflow parts on top of the already higher price for the CA-legal ones, you're getting really close to OEM prices. I see the OEM Y-pipe + cat is $1500 and the second cat is $528 from McGeorge Toyota.

And finally all of this is for the later FJZ80 that had the inline cats. I am not sure how much it differs since yours probably has the side by side cats.

Thanks for that info. Those prices are about what I was imagining unfortunately. I think Cruiser Parts has exhaust components for the 93-94's but the prices hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom