SOLD CA Bay Area : Audi TT seats, will fit 80s and maybe more. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought these for an 80, but decided to go another route. I did a mockup on a planter bracket (not a simple bolt up with that adapter, but minor modifications will get you there) and headroom seemed about the same or maybe a 1/2 less (not more for sure) -- but legroom seems way better with these rails. Width seemed ok.

The gray color is almost a perfect match for the gray interior. They are in excellent condition. Any discoloration on the pics is from the light outside shining through the tree and leaves.

If you want, I have some "feet" from the OEM seat rails that you can also have if you wanted to make a custom bracket.

Price is $300 and I'm in the Bay Area. They are too big to ship IMO.

IMG_9400.jpeg

IMG_9401.jpeg

IMG_9402.jpeg

IMG_9403.jpeg

IMG_9404.jpeg

Last edited:
Fastenal is a great option for shipping these via their "Blue Lane Freight". The cost has always been fair to me but you must package the items well.

Sure, i'm around this weekend. I keep them in a separate garage area outside and you are welcome to check them out.

Would you consider letting the "feet" from the original seats go separately?

I have a set of Honda Prelude seats I'm working on getting mounted into my 91.

That’s a bit hard to measure, because it depends where in the bolster you measure. But the key measurement I think is seat width, which is about 21“.

I took a whack at this....

Width (CTC) and length of the rails: 16” width, 18” length
Width at widest point of back: 19”
Width at widest point of bottom: 20”
Height: 38” with headrest, 30” to the top of the back

The following were the most subjective to measure, because the side bolsters are kind of in the way:

Center height of bottom cushion at back: 6”
Center height of bottom cushion at front: 9”

IMG_9459.jpeg

IMG_9460.jpeg

IMG_9464.jpeg

IMG_9465.jpeg

IMG_9467.jpeg

Price drop to $300, could really use the space back in my "parts shed"! It's starting to fill up again with other items.

Price drop to $300, could really use the space back in my "parts shed"! It's starting to fill up again with other items.

Are they electric or manual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom