CA: 1994 Land Cruiser Locked BAD EXPERIENCE with seller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has Zero service history on CarFax and doesn't do many miles

View attachment 1978209
thank you for the free carfax report, this land cruiser was in the 90210 zip code, maybe it belong to an actor celebrities, who knows maybe thats why in 2014 that lady look so familiar...interesting...maybe that would boost up the price more....now i understand the jewel word she used....hahahaha

Skanky spoiled Hollyweird actress types--lemme start the guessing: Lindsey, Britney, Paris, Kimye......hard to choose among such a fine field of candidates !

Just sold again for like $15k now lol

He lost about $1000 compared to my final bid. Dumb!

He lost about $1000 compared to my final bid. Dumb!

It is weird, my mate asked him a few questions that would have seen him pay more than the $15k and the guy just ignored him. I think the guys is just plain stupid and has pay for his ignorance with cold hard USD

Definitely wise to have backed out. The seller who is supposedly posting here can't even spell their own location correctly, neither can they form basic sentences in anywhere near decent English. Purchasing a vehicle needs to be done in a professional business-oriented manner. Especially when dealing online. If the seller can't even form a sentence or answer a basic question it's usually a scam. Plenty of other cruisers out their.

Out of sheer curiosity, what was the mileage on this thing?

You were right to back out. I had negotiated deal for Tacoma for my son a few weeks ago 3 hours away. Asked multiple times for his last name or some information to whom I would be paying and he just wouldn't give in. He agreed to meet me at bank on Saturday morning but after multiple attempts and talking on phone # from South Carolina (we're in Denver). I said screw it. Kid was little offended but I told him he had eroded my confidence in the deal when he wasn't forthcoming with any info.

Consider yourself lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom