craigslist [CA] 1 Owner 70k mile 3x locked white FZJ80 unicorn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ULCA LC, THANK YOU !!!

The rest of you....Take a look before it is gone....

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.57.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.57.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.57.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.58.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.58.16 PM.png

Sigh....

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.58.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 12.58.55 PM.png

Wow, who can keep a LC that long, not use it/ not MOD it and have it sit in in a garage. Its like having a Playboy Bunny live with you but you never really enjoy her...Doesn't compute. I guess they have a lot more restraint that I...
Already showed the wife but my sale pitch wasn't well received... "Really, we are still buying presents for the family"... roll eyes and exits office.

Should be a good lesson to everyone....

Notice the white bolts inside engine bay (quarter panel bolts- and the hood hinges with white.) Obvious bad respray job. this likely is an odo rollback and likely 200k+ miles and likely a $4000 cruiser with $2500 paint job.

someone shot a lowball offer of $20k thinking they got a deal... sad and will likely come as a shock when the hg blows at 220k miles and his mechanic shows him the bad news that cylinder wear is closer to 250k more than odo is showing and asks the owner when he got in accident with it.

seller having a merry Christmas......buyer......not so much.

Last edited:

Notice the white bolts inside engine bay (quarter panel bolts- and the hood hinges with white.) Obvious bad respray job. this likely is an odo rollback and likely 200k+ miles and likely a $4000 cruiser with $2500 paint job.

someone shot a lowball offer of $20k thinking they got a deal... sad and will likely come as a shock when the hg blows at 220k miles and his mechanic shows him the bad news that cylinder wear is closer to 250k more than odo is showing and asks the owner when he got in accident with it.

seller having a merry Christmas......buyer......not so much.[/QU

Bah hamburg...

Sorry guys, I own this car and bought it brand new. I am the only owner. No respray, no accidents, no speedo rewind. Those are the actual miles 70k. I like how you are so quick to be doubtful of my cruiser. Thats the original milage, interior perfect and paint all original. So go bad rap somebody else cruiser. This is what it is all original one owner and correct milage original paint. Your welcome to call me anytime about the cruiser if you like. 310 995-2999 Thomas

Last edited:
Not mine but posting with the hope a Mud member will find it a good home. This rig is amazing....
Price: $26k

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
Not mine but posting with the hope a Mud member will find it a good home. This rig is amazing....
Price: $26k

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
I just want to make this clear to the scathing words bugsnbikes had to say about my cruiser. It is all original no accidents, no repaint, no odometer rollback, and I purchased it brand new from Marina Del Rey Toyota with 45 dealer miles on it. Its not a beater with a $2500 repaint job. The original factory paint is near mint as is the interior. Funny how people will bad mouth something they haven't seen in person. If bugsnbikes wants to back up his claims that my cruiser is not what I described it as. I am willing to bet him $10k to fly down here and we can take it to any Toyota dealership in Los Angeles to verify its authenticity. Put up or shut up Mr. bugsnbikes call me at 310 995-2999 Thomas

Its just a vehicle....prolly not worth getting all crazy about what was said and who said it......enjoy the cash you made back and don’t think about how much you actually lost since you bought the car new for north of 45k

Last edited:
Its just a vehicle....prolly not worth getting all crazy about what was said and who said it......enjoy the cash you made back and don’t think about how much you actually lost since you bought the car new and likely paid north of stupid money for it originally.
Thanks for the nice post swamp-thing. I pulled the car because I decided to keep it and will wait till after the holidays to do a repost for sale. I just didn't like being called out as a speedo rollback, and a cheesy $2500 repaint person. I have had this since brand new and always garaged. I felt that I was very unjustly accused as being a liar and a cheat. My $10k bet goes out to anyone on the site to prove me wrong on my cruiser. Thanks for the post. Thomas 310 995-2999

Those bolts are supposed to be painted from factory. I would be concern if they are not painted.

Those bolts are supposed to be painted from factory. I would be concern if they are not painted.
Thanks for the redeeming post medtro. I actually went around to everywhere a bolt holds a fender, hood, tailgate, door hinges on all doors and anywhere else there is a bolt holding any body part to the cruiser. They are ALL factory painted white. I would also think that this is the case for all cruisers no matter what color the paint was. So bugsnbikes BUG OFF. Thanks for your concern but you were and are still totally wrong about my cruiser. Thanks for giving my car an underserving bad rap. Go do your homework. Thanks Medtro for setting the record straight. Thomas

Last edited:
I just love to see how someone who thinks have the world grabbed by the balls get shut and scholed this way. Let’s see if somebody man up and give a apology for being a smart butt.

GLWS Thomas! Nice cruiser you have right there.

Hi, I don't mean to be disrespectful to bugsnbikes he may be a long time silver member on this forum, but his negative comments and erroneous accusations that my cruiser is a speedo roll back and a cheap $2500 repaint and the car has probably 200k plus miles on it and worth at best $4k. He has probably devalued a real one owner survivor by his negative comments when I go to sell it. In a round about way since I am the original owner he is basically calling me a liar and a cheater in representing my cruiser. Thats ok because we know he won't man up and say he was mistaken about his bad conduct on an honest one owner ALL original paint and everything works documented cruiser. He put doubt in the minds of people on the forum and other blogs on the internet about my car. My offer still stands $10k to him if can come and prove me wrong about my cruiser. We can go to any Toyota dealer or paint shop in southern CA. I am super angry and Im calling him out on it. Thanks for your comments. Thomas phone 310 995-2999

Last edited:
@surfcat nice rig and don't get so upset. You corrected the record with your post. Now let your truck do the talking.

We have all seen a massive number of scams (A Nigerian prince wants to buy my rusty bumper) that community members are very skeptical and cautious about LC's or associated items that show up on CL or other places asking for top dollar.

I am very local to the truck and would be happy to take my buddy's paint meter to take measurements if anyone is interested in the truck.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

plenty of Nigerians live in Los Angeles.

I called the number and it’s a Nigerian air Travel Service by day and a Massage Parlor after 8pm. :)

Anyway - the cruiser is being kept and cherished in the Nigerian family so all parties are happy.

Personally I think it’s a good move t keep it...you’ve got another good 20k miles before you need to change your timing belt. :)

happy Festivus

Last edited:

I called the number and it’s a Nigerian air Travel Service by day and a Massage Parlor after 8pm. :)

Anyway - the cruiser is being kept and cherished in the Nigerian family so all parties are happy.

Personally I think it’s a good move t keep it...you’ve got another good 20k miles before you need to change your timing belt. :)

happy Festivus

happy Festivus

happy Festivus
Haha bugsnbikes call my number you have it. What a weak excuse to use that old Nigerian craigslist excuse. Other people have called my number and gotten through with no problem. Your being disgraceful attacking me as a scammer and me offering a repainted one owner car with a roll back odometer. Better do your homework on what bolts are factory sprayed on 90's cruisers. Your argument is so weak you have nothing to fall back on except a Nigerian scam. Im surprised at your lack of knowledge being a silver member here. Your even making things worse by your Nigerian travel agency and massage parlor remarks. You can't even admit you made a bad judgment call on my cruiser. You can't wiggle out of this with bad verbiage and wise cracks. Next time think before you speak and judge a car that you have never seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom