craigslist [CA] 1 Owner 70k mile 3x locked white FZJ80 unicorn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha bugsnbikes call my number you have it but you don't have the balls. What a weak excuse to use that old Nigerian craigslist excuse. Other people have called my number and gotten through with no problem. Your a disgraceful person attacking me as a scammer and me offering a repainted one owner car with a roll back odometer. Better do your homework on what bolts are factory sprayed on 90's cruisers. Your argument is so weak you have nothing to fall back on except a Nigerian scam. Im surprised at your lack of knowledge being a silver member here. Everyone that has called from this site says you really lost a lot of credibility being a silver member. Your even making things worse by your Nigerian travel agency and massage parlor remarks. You can't even admit you made a bad judgment call on my cruiser. You can't wiggle out of this with bad verbiage and wise cracks. Next time think before you speak and judge a car that you have never seen. My offer still stands bugs. $10k if you can prove my car is not what I listed it as. Your lack of judgment and arrogance is beyond comprehension. I know.. Your at a loss of words!

Are you aware of how your standoffish ego driven comments reflect on you? With most people reading this thread you likely had sympathy when you first started posting. Now, you seem like someone who I would not want to deal with because of how you are representing yourself, not because of anything that anyone posted... Good luck and just try some deep breaths.

Are you aware of how your standoffish ego driven comments reflect on you? With most people reading this thread you likely had sympathy when you first started posting. Now, you seem like someone who I would not want to deal with because of how you are representing yourself, not because of anything that anyone posted... Good luck and just try some deep breaths.

This.
Painfully so.

This would probably be a good time for bugsnbikes to man up and apologize.
Its not so much as a apology because we all know he won't. The thing that bothers me the most is since I am the one and only owner. He has given me
Are you aware of how your standoffish ego driven comments reflect on you? With most when you first started posting, you likely had sympathy. Now, you seem like someone who I would not want to deal with because of who you are, not because of anything that anyone posted... Good luck and just try some deep breaths.
Im not being standoffish. And I will take your advice and take a few deep breaths. However if you were me and someone on the forum gives your cruiser an unjustified bad rap and then insults in a round about way on you a character assassination that I must have rolled back the speedo and given the car a $2500 repaint how would you feel? Thats all Im saying. And then to add the whole Nigerian craigslist scam comments I don't think you would take it lying down and let someone run over you with unjustified comments like that about you and your cruiser. No worries have a nice Christmas and thanks for your input.

Something fishy going on here. Lotsa low post counters and an 80 @ 200 pricing....I will be in L.A. soon and need a good connect on Nigerian Food joints....so i will hold your number and see if i can get some food hookups. (and check out this paint job and shop ) :)

Last edited:
Something fishy going on here. Lotsa low post counters working a pump n dump.? I will be in L.A. soon and need a good connect on Nigerian Food joints....so i will hold your number and see if i can get some food hookups. (and check out this paint job and shop ) :)
Bugs if you come to the Redondo beach area you are more than welcome to come and look at the cruiser for yourself. I think that would put all the negative assumptions and doubts aside about the cruiser. I have nothing to hide. Its a new year coming up and Im extending an olive branch to help with your doubts about the originality of the car. Im sure your a nice guy and so am I because I have taken care of all my cars the same way as this cruiser. Peace

@surfcat -

You really ought address the reason for the whiteout bolts then.

I saw it too, just like every other 80 guy who pops hood & sees all the black core support hardware.

@bugsnbikes has :::a couple::: hours out doing some :::casual wrenching::: on a rig that once was this gen 80, and frankly when I saw his comments after seeing the pics, I thought the same thing.

If you're the original owner (sure, great) - then you can tell us why it's that way.
Did you rear-end someone & get a respray, or what?

Hey fellers, I have a black fzj80 with black bolts ( haha ) but also have a red one with red bolts ( which to my knowledge wasn’t resprayed ) on the red one, there are some black bolts here and there on various brackets and some gold cad as well.... anyway — just adding to the mystery I guess.

Here is a 92, a 96, and two 94 cruisers listed currently on craigslist. A blue one 2 silver cruisers and a white 94. ALL have the bolts under the hood the same color as the paint of the car.

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.23.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.24.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.25.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.26.20 PM.png

Hey fellers, I have a black fzj80 with black bolts ( haha ) but also have a red one with red bolts ( which to my knowledge wasn’t resprayed ) on the red one, there are some black bolts here and there on various brackets and some gold cad as well.... anyway — just adding to the mystery I guess.

Here is a 91, 92,and 96 orig paint cars under hood. Fender bolts hinge bolts same color as body paint. Hope this helps about bolt colors on my original 94 cruiser.

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.53.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 8.15.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 7.48.11 PM.png

My hood latch bolts and fender bolts are color matched (beige)...all original, never been resprayed.

Here ia my engine compartment area on my 94. Hinge bolts, fender bolts are factory original white paint. Also my hinge bolts for my doors and tailgate are also same color as my cruiser. I really wanted to clear this up for a few members since my cruiser is a one owner no repaint car.

P1830279.jpg

P1830284.jpg

P1830285.jpg

P1830266.jpg

How did it take me this long to find this thread. This reminds me of all the drama in the forced induction forum for my tuner car. Give me a sec ...

:popcorn:

Ok, all set now ... proceed

How did it take me this long to find this thread. This reminds me of all the drama in the forced induction forum for my tuner car. Give me a sec ...

:popcorn:

Ok, all set now ... proceed
Hahah! It all started off of me being accused of a cheap repaint and an odometer rollback. The cruiser speaks for itself. all original one owner (me) what else can I say. Thanks for looking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom