C&T shop So Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyones knows of a shop that can C&T my 80's axle near So TX , maybe SA , Austin , CC ... unfortunately here in Laredo the shop i went is charging me too much for taking it to SA , and the second shop by the guys face he didn't know what i was talking about , but he said he would do it , LOL

What do you need done ?many good options here in Houston. What exactly do you need to get done ?

@scottryana me neither ,

@RS6 , i need my knucklenballs tu get turned , and spring mounts , so i can get a correct pinion angle , fir a 6" lift , also get rid of the panhard bracket and install new one with new links mount (3)

If you wanna ship it(bare housing). You just tell me the exact castor, w respect to pinion angle, you want.

I can only build what you request. I don't have a stock 80 front setup to accommodate mockups. If you have it all sorted, I'm game.

Last edited:
Great , let me make sure i have everything on the GO and will let u know , i have my spare housing almost ready , once i have it stripped and ready will let u know man , thanks on advance

Shipping kinda sucks, but if there's nobody over there...

I dunno if it's worth it, but if it is let me know. Whatever you tell me is what you get. Sort out the panhard area as well...

I work for a shipping company :D

Just make sure you know EXACTLY where you want the pinion. The mod is simple on a leaf sprung rig, but a gigantic PITA on a linked/coil sprung. Carving loose all those factory brackets and coil mounts is so cumbersome(because they need to be salvaged and reattached) that buying aftermarket pieces to replace is absolutely worth discussing.

Warrants a good discussion on doing just that.

Last edited:
Once it will b there can u take care of the link tower on top ;) ;)

Yup , thats definitely me :cool:

Ohhh my !!! i was trying to avoid it , but seems the way the cool kids are goin' .... i planned on the 3 link with flexi coils and maybe radflos , or fox's :confused:

image.jpg
Gimme the cliff note version:)

You can have this^ if you want, but it's incredibly hard to weld on your truck when it's 1500 miles away:) I can put anything you want on a bare axle housing you sent me, but you need to grab a mud member with a 220v welder in Texas for the frame side mods(which are somewhat involved for shock placement if coilovers).

Last edited:
Thanks man i appreciate it , and soon you'll be getting the axle housing to do the relocations of brackets , and new ones , i'll wait to move into coilovers , maybe in the future , but as of right now i should b good running the flexis

I don't know if Houston is too far for you but these guys look like they do nice work, I havent dealt with them personally though.

http://www.bravemotorsports.com/

Thanks richxd , ill take a look at their site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom