By god it works (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BS,

I'm not a mod but keep your spat in your own backyard. If you've got a beef with anyone that frequents this forum then we have a place for you to air your grievance and that's Chit Chat, not the 80-Series Tech section.

-B-

Beowulf said:
BS,

I'm not a mod but keep your spat in your own backyard. If you've got a beef with anyone that frequents this forum then we have a place for you to air your grievance and that's Chit Chat, not the 80-Series Tech section.

-B-

Fair enough, I will edit out the link.

BiggerStick47 said:
If the mods have a problem with it, then I apologize to your board and ask them to delete the link.

Well BS, I have a problem with your post in 80-Tech and would appreciate your deleting your posts and starting a new thread in Chat (I seldom go there and it's a free-for-all so you may be better received over there.)

-B-

Beowulf said:
Well BS, I have a problem with your post in 80-Tech and would appreciate your deleting your posts and starting a new thread in Chat (I seldom go there and it's a free-for-all so you may be better received over there.)

-B-

Done. Once again, I apologize for posting it in the wrong forum.

All cleaned up.
Thanks for listening to other members so I didn't have to do anything. We mods prefer that. Less hard feelings that way.

Sky, perhaps it's the oversized tires or rear bumper or some other accessory that is causing the problem. I would gladly take it off your hands for the right price ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom