BxBuilt LX470 Headlights - 20% Labor Day Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep they are out of business and had a big public falling out b/t the douche Daniel and the owner Andrew. Actually had good interactions with Andrew, Daniel nope. They were big on the 4runner forums curious to see if they are losing their mind.
4th Gen 4Runner Mafia on Facebook has a pinned topic with a few hundred comments. Lot's of noise being made.

Add me to the list of people that got screwed. They took my money and ran. I hope Paypal will give it back to me.

Not sure how these guys are still around. Just a bunch of bros turning out aliexpress projectors w RGB everywhere and installing in depot headlights. The only plausible explanation is that their customer base is those under 30.

if you want to actually do a nice retro, use new OEM headlights and koito 2.0 LED projectors (OEM in Toyota and subaru) or RX350 HID projectors w mitsushito ballasts and legit Phillips bulbs.
Do you have any more info on the koito 2.0 LED projectors or RX350 HID projectors? I can get some RX350 projectors with TRS clear lens but couldn't find any info on using them.

Problems are why I went through Lightwerkz for the upgrade to my Land Cruiser ... I like the piece of mind of knowing I have someone to point to/ship them to if there is an issue.

Mine are absolutely incredible.

Edit: looks like they disappeared according to multiple forums, and their website is gone, so I can't recommend them as a company seeing how they no longer exist.

I ordered a set of quad LED and waited a good 15 weeks and never heard from them, I finally let them know I'd file a dispute and lo and behold, they contacted me immediately and said they'd be shipped out the following week; luckily I got mine but seems like a lot of people have gotten burned by the POS owners.

Rumors are they went "bankrupt" yet Andrew Abalos is starting a new company, see post #11:

Last edited:
It's good to hear that they are out of business. I ordered a set of GX470 retrofits on Black Friday of 2021 knowing they advertised a 6 month wait. Excuse after excuse and I never got my headlights or a refund.

It's good to hear that they are out of business. I ordered a set of GX470 retrofits on Black Friday of 2021 knowing they advertised a 6 month wait. Excuse after excuse and I never got my headlights or a refund.
Can you still file a claim with PayPal or your CC?

Can you still file a claim with PayPal or your CC?

I have tried twice now through PayPal with all of the details and they keep rejecting my claim request due to it being past the 180 days after the transaction. I will try again to explain the lead time promised by the seller and that would put it out of the window to file a claim.

Curious about those, got any pics? Feel free to PM, I know this topic is for Bx.
Problems are why I went through Lightwerkz for the upgrade to my Land Cruiser ... I like the piece of mind of knowing I have someone to point to/ship them to if there is an issue.

Mine are absolutely incredible.

FYI I filed a dispute with Paypal and they gave me my money back. I still lost out on my actual lights (new Depo's that I purchased), which I had shipped to them for retrofit.

How long after you made the initial payment did you then file a claim?

FYI I filed a dispute with Paypal and they gave me my money back. I still lost out on my actual lights (new Depo's that I purchased), which I had shipped to them for retrofit.
How long after you made the initial payment did you then file a claim?

Seems like about 5 or 6 weeks. Their process was to try to get ahold of the vendor. When they couldn't, they refunded my money. I sent PayPal my full email string where BXB had stopped responding and I kept trying to follow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom