Buying tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever buy tires from Tires-easy.com? They seem to have some decent prices on 33" tires... Also, 4wheelparts has a deal going on through today w/free shipping, under $500 for 33x12.50 (15) BFG AT's.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance,
Meatloaf:beer: :beer:

I am looking too and checked up on this deal. I didn't find those tires for under $500. Can you post a link to the item?

Discount will meet any advertised price. They matched TireRack on my MTRs.

FJ60-Hokie said:
I am looking too and checked up on this deal. I didn't find those tires for under $500. Can you post a link to the item?

Here you go Hokie...

4Wheelparts has free shipping plus an instant $100 gift card. I believe one or other expires 08/30...ML

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/cart/cart.asp

Be forewarned, the 4wheelparts insurance does what it says, they will replace a damaged tire no questions asked, but the coverage is only for 1 tire, aka if you make a claim and get a replacement tire you have to pay another 15 or 20 bucks to renew the insurance. Its still a pretty good deal for someone like me who couldnt afford a spare, but it pissed me off when i found out i had to renew to keep the insurance current (they made no mention of that in their literature).

agent orange said:
Be forewarned, the 4wheelparts insurance does what it says, they will replace a damaged tire no questions asked, but the coverage is only for 1 tire, aka if you make a claim and get a replacement tire you have to pay another 15 or 20 bucks to renew the insurance. Its still a pretty good deal for someone like me who couldnt afford a spare, but it pissed me off when i found out i had to renew to keep the insurance current (they made no mention of that in their literature).

I had a similar thing happen at Discount a couple of years ago. I had to pay another $25 or so for insurance on the new tire. Still not bad for a new tire..

ML

Meatloaf was right about the insurance ($690 to install), so I shopped around a little further.

SEARS has a price match plus 10% deal right now for the tires. $14 per tire insurance, $14 per tire instalation. They said they would take the online printout and match the price minus 10%.

I will update after I go in tonight to get the new shoes for my rig.

"Squeeky wheel gets the grease" :beer:

Nice find about Sears. I will have to check that out!

did the same thing last spring with pepboys... $500.30 for BFG 33x10.5x15 A/T mounted and out the door... easy deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom