Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My friend is moving to New Mexico and needs to unload a set of wheels with snow tires. The size is: 235/75/15. Tires are: Hankook ipike studded tires. They are mounted on rims. Asking 350ish obo. You can PM me for his number or contact him through Facebook marketplace. They were on a 3rd gen 4Runner, but I think they will fit an 80 series Cruiser.

Last edited:
Gas Cans...

$20/each on the red ones. These are the old Blitz cans that have the metal lids that acutally seal up before CARB ruined everything. You can get new lid seals from Amazon cheap. They could use a cleaning, I probably have 2 more than pictured. $20 each or I'll make a deal on multiple. A few will need some work and a little cleaning to make 100%.

I have one Scepter can, these are hard to find now. Awesome cans that don't leak. You could drive over these they are nearly bomb proof. $75
IMG_1711.JPG

20 Gallon water tank used in my 100 series drawer system. This is about as big as you can get one that still fits between the wheel wells on a 100. Could be used for 1000 purposes. I only EVER had drinking water in it and it is 100% food grade safe. It has 4 ports on one side. Great little water tank for an RV, trailer etc. The small one is the one I used to downsize in the 100.

The two red fittings can be included if you want them. I reused the others.

$50
IMG_1678.JPG

If you’d consider selling the GF separate, plz let me know (although I recognize I may be at the end of a long list of folks that asked the same question).
i wont seperate. thats a major selling point because this is a preproduction model and the only one they ever made for the FJC.

I'm not at liberty to discuss what the replacement will be at this time. but dont worry, youll know as soon as its a thing

i like how this thread has turned from a legit buying and selling thread into a HEY LETS ROAST THE STOOPID FJC GUY BECAUSE HE THINKS HE CAN SELL THAT PEICE OF s***BOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom