Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of old man emu heavy load springs for an 80s series. I bought them used, ran them for 2 years. I just upgraded my springs and shocks. Will trade for beer.(Good beer, ipa)

2f header with collector. 1800 miles since purchase from sor. have a muffler for it not sure where all the exhaust pipe is since the boys started to organize the shop. had purchase the entire exhaust system for a fj40 but couldn't use it. 450.00 or trade for ? pick up only no shipping

I hope everyone is doing well. I have some parts I'm looking to get rid of. Thought I would post here before posting to CL.

FJ60 ARB Bull Bumper $500
FJ60 Roof Rack $300
2013 Tacoma Stock rims - $300
White 15x8 Steel Rims (3) $75 - came off a trailer - toyota 6 on 5.5 lug pattern
White 15x10 Steel Rim w/ 35x12.50 (1) $25

Not every item is pictured. Email me at benreedphoto@gmail.com with any questions.

Ben
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

Last edited:
Sam, I might be interested in the springs. Do you know what the are such as OME 850/860 or something.

those aren't head gaskets. they look like side cover gaskets and the intake to exhaust gaskets

those aren't head gaskets. they look like side cover gaskets and the intake to exhaust gaskets

Yep sorry, was a little delirious when posting last night and didn't proof read before posting. 2 Side cover gaskets and I didn't even mention the 2 intake to exhaust gaskets.

I'll save them for you. I don't know the specific model number, and the tags are long gone. Should be the 2.5"-3" heavy load.

that would be great. I have a set to 861/862 that are great. But I think I need a little taller. Will you be there this weekend? What kind of beer do you like?

Interested in the ARB Bumper. Out of town until the 18th..can PM contact info if you like.

Interested in the ARB Bumper. Out of town until the 18th..can PM contact info if you like.

Sent you a PM. Give me a shout when you get back in town.

Cleaning out the garage. PM for details:

1. 1982 FJ40 4 speed.
2. FZJ80 rear e-locker.
3. OEM 4.11 gears great for a 40 or 60 series swap if you have the 3.70s
4. 100 series ARB rear bumper with swing out tire carrier.
5. 100 series sliders with front fender bars.
6. 100 series front and rear complete 4.30 diffs.
7. 100 series 17" rims. All 5. What some call the Aussie style. Rarest of the 100 series rims.
8. Older 5 gallon (I think) shop vac. Noisy, but works with lots of attachments. (Free!) Gone
9. Coming up: 80 series front and rear axles with open diffs. Front axle has new cvs.

Last edited:

7. 100 series 17" rims. All 5. What some call the Aussie style. Rarest of the 100 series rims.

pics of these please.

1. 1982 FJ40 4 speed.
2. FZJ80 rear e-locker.
3. OEM 4.11 gears great for a 40 or 60 series swap if you have the 3.70s
6. 100 series front and rear complete 4.30 diffs.
8. Older 5 gallon (I think) shop vac. Noisy, but works with lots of attachments. (Free!)
9. Coming up: 80 series front and rear axles with open diffs. Front axle has new cvs.
Can you share pictures of your swing out rear bumper? I'm interested.

I just gutted my Fj60 interior and I am selling the front seats that are in good shape and have sor seat covers. I also have some crappy cargo panels and if anyone need parts from a rear heater you can have it. I might have some other parts just ask if you are looking for anything just ask and I might have it somewhere!
Could you share pictures of the fj60 seats? If you still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom