Buying, Selling & Trading (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a good deal, Thanks Stephen, guess I get to go first!

Free to needy home, fuel tank from a 69 fj40 includes sender. had it checked out and is good. pick up only no shipping
rear side windows from 69 fj40 no shipping
exhaust system for a f
will be more when i sort thru my piles

Sold my Cruiser, but now I have the wife's '98 Lexus ES300 listed. $2100

SOLD SOLD SOLD
1998 Lexus ES300 sedan
00l0l_7bN1i8UsNuk_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I have the driver side tail lights (quarter panel and tailgate) from my 2001 100 series if anyone wants them. Just let me know.

I have a Husky cargo mat for a 100 series. It's tan and has the cutouts to work with the 3rd row seats.
It's clean and in good shape I just don't have any use in my current configuration.
I don't want to bother with shipping so local pickup is best.

Thanks!

I've got a handful of Take-Offs if anyone knows someone with a Tacoma that wants factory oem parts.

2015 SuperWhite front bumper
Chrome Rear Bumper
N-Fab Nerfbar + Steps (Fits Double Cab Short Bed - wheel to wheel)
Full front suspension (shocks, coils, UCA's)
Rear Shocks & 4-pack factory leaf springs
4 x Tacoma "Off-Road" 16" wheels (6 lug pattern)

I was going to list some stuff on craigslist but I'll give you guys first shot.
pair of 78 40/55 axles with warn lockout hubs
mini truck knuckles out setup
pair of 60 series axles
pair of 76 ambulance doors from a 40 series
Snapon 1/2" impact gun
any electricians out there?? Greenlee 7906SB quick draw 90 hydraulic punch driver

lots of other parts from years of parting rigs, no 80 series parts.
Paul

DSCF0168.JPG

DSCF0166.JPG

SAM_0150.JPG

SAM_0151.JPG

I have some extra windshield chrome and the passenger side lower chrome piece for an fj60. Most of its in pretty rough condition but definitely usable! It's free to anyone that wants it. Message me if you want it.

Hey guys, I'm an going to have my 30" single row Lifetime LED lightbar up for sale very soon. I just got a killer deal on a rigid industries one to replace it. It will come with the rigid wiring harness and two sets of mounting brackets, one low pro and one high pro aka standard height. I can have pictures up of it soon if anyone is interested. It is in perfect condition and works amazing. I would definitely keep it if I didn't find this deal, it's a great bar and really bright. 20° spot with a 40° flood combo beam. 13500 lumens I believe and there is light .2-.25 miles out to my eyes and deer are very easily seen. I had it mounted in my roof rack on my 4runner and on my grille guard on my old red pickup before that. Great size to fit many places. Retail is $350 from lifetime without wiring harness. I was thinking $300 for everything. I got it from dark horse customs and it has a lifetime warranty even though I have never needed to think about a warranty. Technically the warranty doesn't transfer from lifetime but being it is from dark horse and I am on good terms with then, we should be able to get it transferred to you. If interested either PM me or text me at (406)600-0631 thanks, -Kyle

I have a front "brush guard" that fits an 80 series if anyone is interested. I also have a full set of fender flares and mud flaps. The fender flares will require work to remount due to the fact that I just tore them off during the removal process.

I have a front "brush guard" that fits an 80 series if anyone is interested. I also have a full set of fender flares and mud flaps. The fender flares will require work to remount due to the fact that I just tore them off during the removal process.
Any pics of the carnage? I love the flares, and want to stockpile some for the inevitable trail damage.

Sounds like alot of fun. Problem is I have yet to build sliders. I would like to join the LC association. I will try and make the next meeting.

We hope to see you there!! 406cruisers.com has the info you need. All the cool kids are doing it...we can also help with your sliders. Custom and locally made for $400-500-ish. That should cover powder coating too.

Set of Blizzaks. 275 70 16. One light winter on them with great tread. $400 OBO

EDIT: Nevermind, found one!

I'm on the lookout for a 287/75-16 for my spare, so it can be worn and I'm not real picky on brand since it won't be rotated into the normal mix.
Whatcha got?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom