buying mobil 1 products online? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

semlin

curmudgeon
Threads
Well folks, I guess Canada is deprived. I can't buy the products of the largest oil companyn in the world. Beyond the usual 10w30 and 5w30 nobody stocks mobil 1 products in BC but the Esso (same as Exxon in Canada) bulk plant distributor and they only sell in bulk quantities. I can't buy Mobil 1 axle grease with moly additive in Canada unless I order 40 tubes and wait two weeks, and I run into similar but less egregious bulk order and delay problems with diff oil and 0w40. I'm going to go with redline for the axles, but if anyone knows a US outlet that stocks M1 products that would ship inside the US (I have a place to ship it) it would be good to have. Seems bizarre to be talking about shipping oil and lube, but there you go.

Got any Amsoil distributors in your area? Set yourself up as one.

Ya, I was at CDN Tire on the weekend and could only see the stock M1 synth oils. However, I was also at the dealer and asked about synth diff oil, etc. He told me they will be stocking it in the near future (and they sell M1) - not sure what brand.

Cheers, Hugh

Check Bob is the Oil guy.com. There are several guys that ship to Canada or US. Seems like you are not the only guy with a problem getting lube products.

Cary

semlin,
I will pimp myself if needed.
fyi
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom