Buying an fj40 plan to drive it 850 miles home what should I check? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lifts in a garage thats like a unicorn to me! I still do work in the street in front of my parents house.

Love the story and I'd like to read your private journal about the ride share companion wink wink!

nice shop---very nice rig and road worthy too!!!!
now that you are home paint that bezel WHITE!!!!!

Awesome story, but you never said if you had carnal knowledge of the young lady. Old guys like us need to hear stuff like that. Lie to us, at least.

LOL!!! I was hoping for a write up in TT.

Dear Penthouse......

Lifts in a garage thats like a unicorn to me! I still do work in the street in front of my parents house.

Love the story and I'd like to read your private journal about the ride share companion wink wink!

nice shop---very nice rig and road worthy too!!!!
now that you are home paint that bezel WHITE!!!!!
Will do! Anyone know the proper paint code for the bezel?
Awesome story, but you never said if you had carnal knowledge of the young lady. Old guys like us need to hear stuff like that. Lie to us, at least.

LOL!!! I was hoping for a write up in TT.

Dear Penthouse......

Nothing happened guys.:p and she was only with for a short period of time, I did however deliver her stuff to her boyfriend here in Minnesota.

Also I have decided on alcan springs, and bilstein shocks for my 4" lift, now to just wait a couple of weeks for my play around money to regain some dignity. :cheers:

Also got plates on it today, and am driving it this week, since I have been on a jobsite in Wadena MN I may just have to take the rig up to Itasca state park and see if I can find some sweet trails this weekend....

Nothing happened guys.:p and she was only with for a short period of time, I did however deliver her stuff to her boyfriend here in Minnesota.

That sound you just heard is the doors slamming on all the spank banks around the country. Next time, make something up! :p

Awesome trip for your memory book. Glad you made it without any problems or suprises. What a great story and thanks for taking the time to post it up. You just did what many here would love to do but for what ever excuse won't. LMAO

Uh huh. Two lonely souls out on the road, late at night...in an FJ40, and nothing happened? Sure. :rolleyes:
:deadhorse: <<< even this????

"Nothing happened guys. and she was only with for a short period of time" Rabbits are fast...l

Sea Knight said:
Uh huh. Two lonely souls out on the road, late at night...in an FJ40, and nothing happened? Sure. :rolleyes:

I recall a similar situation in another thread... Hmmm. I see a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

:deadhorse: <<< even this????

"Nothing happened guys. and she was only with for a short period of time" Rabbits are fast...l

x 10 we wanted a dear penthouse forum : response :doh::flamingo:

enjoyed your thread and pic's----a trip to remember and tell your kids and grandkids one day....:steer::flipoff2::hillbilly::idea:

I have another road trip coming up sometime in april, my friend is getting married in arkansas, and I plan on taking the cruiser down to his reception, as he is a fellow mudder...

nice thread, thanks for the wonderful write ups and letting us enjoy the adventure of travelling a 40 through the beautiful landscapes, even got me inspired to do a trip as well, including a (good looking) female travel companion... ;)

who is he and where is he getting married... I have a special event venue in North West Arkansas...

nice thread, thanks for the wonderful write ups and letting us enjoy the adventure of travelling a 40 through the beautiful landscapes, even got me inspired to do a trip as well, including a (good looking) female travel companion... ;)
Awesome!
who is he and where is he getting married... I have a special event venue in North West Arkansas...

His SN on here is gobofongo real name Max, not sure which town he is getting married in someplace in North West Arkansas though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom