Buying Advice: 2016 J150 2.8 Diesel Landcruiser Prado in the United Kingdom (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - I'm a first time poster, hoping this is the right area of the forum to post to.

I'm considering purchasing a 2016 Landcruiser J150 (Prado) 2.8 Diesel with 95,000 on the clock. I'm based in the United Kingdom

It'll be a second vehicle mainly used as a family car for longer journeys with multiple occupants. The car has a complete Toyota Service history from new and has been used for road commuting. It will only have 5,000 miles of the "Toyota Relax" warranty on it before it hits 100k.

Are there any common issues or maintenance items I should plan for in a vehicle of this age and mileage? Anything else you'd advise a first time Landcruiser owner?

Thanks!

Welcome. I don't know if you'll get many useful replies. I think most of us in this forum have 200 series, and a lot of us are in the US, where we don't get the Land Cruiser Prado. The closest we get is the 4Runner and Lexus GX.

This should cover most of it.

But like Charlie said, you might have better luck in the GX460/470 section of this forum or a more Aussie-centric forum where they have more exposure to the diesel 150 platform.

Welcome. I don't know if you'll get many useful replies. I think most of us in this forum have 200 series, and a lot of us are in the US, where we don't get the Land Cruiser Prado. The closest we get is the 4Runner and Lexus GX.
Noted - thanks, that explains why I couldn't find any specific references to the J150.

This should cover most of it.

But like Charlie said, you might have better luck in the GX460/470 section of this forum or a more Aussie-centric forum where they have more exposure to the diesel 150 platform.

This is brilliant - thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom