Buying a Timing Belt kit in North America (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got an 87 Hilux and I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to find a Tbelt kit for a 2L engine. Ebay UK lists them but they won't ship to North America, Ebay AU charges the same for shipping as they do for the belt.

Anyone have a contact that sells this kind of stuff? I'm in Vancouver BC but I don't mind getting stuff shipped. Thanks for any help.

Have you tried the local Toyota dealer with the correct part numbers in hand?

Dan

If you wanna get bent over and spun around a few times sure.... even them I dont think like doing it cuz they tell you just to go the the states when they see your reaction to the price.

Akella can ship to your door but you have to pay all Canadian taxes.... Beno/CDan can ship to the border provided you have a box and you can take a chance at no taxes... but you have to drive to get it picked up.

Or support local guys like ATEB or Radd (They might have a kit)

My OME suspension came from 4Wheel in Edmonton and they were extremely knowledgeable. With a TBelt I was hoping to get it more local since I didn't think it would be difficult to find. This is the first I've heard of ATEB in Burnaby and I will be getting in touch with them this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom