buying a new - > lx570 or lc200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
dear all gd day thanks so much for this forum help

i am a lc 200 owners since 2008 then in 2013 bought a new one and now i wish to replace again and need your comments what would you take i love the lx570 looks very much i am less in off road and in my country we cant buy both so we need to import it only from usa or canada

pls help

I don’t know where you live but in the USA land cruiser has WAY better resale

i am from israel does it matter ? lc200 is not here at all only 2008-2009 and then stopped since then bought by private persons around the world and imported to our country

You probably won’t find a new dealer wiling to help you. Toyota is VERY strict on export poaching. For example, if I sold you a Land Cruiser and then it was “checked in” to a Toyota service center in Israel (or any other non-North American country) [which it will eventually] Toyota will fine me my wholesale financial reserve [i.e. holdback] (~$3500) and then I would lose my next earned Land Cruiser to sell off allocation methodology. Knowing this, I cross reference every Land Cruiser customer to Toyota’s known poaching lists to protect my allocation stream. For this reason, I would have to pass on helping you. Good Luck, thanks for being in the forums.

thanks i did not ask any help with buying i am set with that

If you like the LX570 looks then get it. They are both capable off-road and the LX570 will be better on road and has a nicer interior.

i fully agree with 100 % of your answer today i have see a 2016 lx570 looks nice i am checking it by the way what options are there to enable waze working on it pls ?

i fully agree with 100 % of your answer today i have see a 2016 lx570 looks nice i am checking it by the way what options are there to enable waze working on it pls ?

Yes search for Beatsonic, they work on LX models 2016 and newer to enable CarPlay or Android Auto.

Which one has the least chance of getting stolen? Cars in Israel get stolen a lot nowadays, especially certain types/makes.

gd mrng i can say after 12 years with lc 2008 and then 2013 i love my 2016 new with me lx570 its very nice and indeed the front grill is big but that is lexus

I'd think the supply chain for parts would be better for the Toyota. The times I've been to your region of the world, I see far more Toyotas than Lexuses.

Talking about il ? In Regular days we have always shipments coming here from all over the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom