Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As many of you have seen, I have been back and forth on whether or not to keep my 40. The situation is that I have not enough room to store everything and the 40 doesn't get used much. I have tried to sell it outright or trade for a boat, but I guess the market for wheeling rigs is pretty slim right now.

I have decided to take it down in size to recoup some cash to pay for the repairs on my backhoe and hopefully make it smaller for the garage. Maybe if it is smaller and easier to drive on the road I might use it more.

If anyone is interested in pumping there 40 up substantially, we need to talk. I have a killer SOA setup with tires that I would trade for a SUA lift and tires and can give you as much as you want to complete the install on your rig.

Jeremy

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts...setup-w-37-rockers-sua-setup.html#post6722456

parting out 60

We have another baby on the way, finishing school, need a truck for work. So, I'm parting my rig out. There's a lot of good sheetmetal and some good grey interior.
New HD marlin clutch, OME heavy plus that's 3 months old, rust free frame, tranny and tcase shift smoothly, both axles open with 3.73s, one month old autozone 170 amp battery, all glass is good and tinted except windshield, Dizzy/coil/dented side cover and Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs with 95% tread mounted on some 80s wheels spraypainted.
Follow the link for more.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/parting-out/493616-86-fj60-lots-parts.html

I have a stripped FJ40 lid for free if anyone needs it. No rain gutter on any metal on it. It is rough. Just come get it or I can bring it to a meeting. Not sure why anyone would want it but I thought I would put it up for grabs before I trash it.

LID IS GONE TO A NEW HOME IN PANAMA CITY

Last edited:
I need a rear long side 40 series axle (fine spline) mine is pretty chewed up where the seal rides. I Replaced the seal and it stopped leaking for 2 days :mad:.

Manifold set

I need an intake/exhaust manifold set that will fit a 79 FJ40 with a 2F. I can pickup within 100 miles of Nashville, or pay for shipping to 37048. I would be willing to throw in a 6-2-1 header, the one that doesnt seal, if anyone wants to mess with it. Thanks.

I need an intake/exhaust manifold set that will fit a 79 FJ40 with a 2F. I can pickup within 100 miles of Nashville, or pay for shipping to 37048. I would be willing to throw in a 6-2-1 header, the one that doesnt seal, if anyone wants to mess with it. Thanks.

I have one, $50 and your header.

METALTECH 1/2-OFF COUPON FOR ANY FJ40 ROLL BAR / ROLL CAGE

We are selling 1/2-off coupon from MetalTech for any FJ40 roll cage that we won in a raffle at the last GSMTR event in Sparta, TN. We have a factory roll cage in our FJ40 and are keeping it stock, so we can't use the coupon.

I spoke with the guys at MetalTech to verify that it was indeed a valid coupon for 1 year. They said it was good for 1/2 off on any of their FJ40 roll cages but not 1/2 off on any shipping charges.

If you are interested in buying this 1/2 off coupon, please send me a PM with your offer. Hopefully it can go to someone who can use it.

Thanks... :)

I am looking for OME trim packers for rear springs if anyone has any laying around

BudBuilt single case crossmember for 2nd gen mini truck. $100
Well used but in good shape; not bent up, all straight. Only selling to get a dual case version. Going to clean it up and give it a quick black spray.

This Ad was in yesterday's Manchester Exchange paper:

Land cruiser for sale, 1969,motor needs rebuilding,$1000.
Leave message (931) 469-0189.

Selling my IPOR rear with 4x4 Labs dual swing-outs.

SOLD

Last edited:
damn, why? new design coming out?

I'm interested in fabbing something up myself that doesn't have swing-outs. I access the cargo area too frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom