Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS-Set of 4 wheels

Selling (4) 15" x 7"wide american racing steelies, painted black. Very good condition. Backspacing 3-1/2", 6-lug pattern for Toyota or Chevy. Still have the valve stems on them. $80
***SOLD***
wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody want a pair of FJ60 steering arms? Both have the old knuckle bearing sleeve stuck to them. $FREE$

Also have (1) closeable round vent dealio for a 60/62. Will trade for beer.

Anybody have a good 60 or 80 series power steering gear box that they want to part with?

i've got a saginaw if you end up going that route.

malphrus

FJ40 front axle housing/FJ40 hood

I have a FJ40 front axle housing that has been cut and turned for better pinion angle. The work was done by Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters. $150. Fj40 hood in good shape $100/obo. Thanks

I have a strait FJ40 hood for sale. I think it came off a 1973. $100/OBO Thanks

I have a FJ40 front axle housing that has been cut and turned for better pinion angle. The work was done by Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters. $150. Fj40 hood in good shape $100/obo. Thanks
Hey guys. Bought the hood. Saw the front axle. Needs spring perches but the knuckles are properly welded.

Thanks Troll, i'll take one. PM me about payment

Yo,
I've got a 8,000 lb Ramsey pto winch and a stock 3 speed tranny (floor shift) from my fj45 for sale...
$200 for both

Cheers,
Joel

Hello, I'm glad I found your clubs page. I live in Nashville and am looking for some parts for my LX450. Does anyone have a rear hatch for sale or know a good place to look here in town?

Thanks... Please PM me if you have one

fj40 top sides & right front door F/S

I have fj40 top sides with vent windows[have all glass and gaskets] and set up for AMBI doors with rear top brace and corner braces and upper door braces. I also have the rt front door, [complete] will need bottom patch panels maybe depending on uses. Price on top parts, 350.00 OBO, rt front door 150.00 OBO, pick up only or I will meet you somewhere, depending on distance.
location,Unicoi,TN 37692

thanks
lee

New Image7.jpg

New Image9.jpg

New Image.jpg
New Image7.jpg
New Image9.jpg
New Image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back