Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 115 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
Saw some other club houses had one of these threads. Figure we can make it a sticky. I'll start out.

I am looking for a decent straight split hood for a 40. Does not have to be pretty as I am going to sand blast it before painting. Also a set of rear barn doors. Same goes. Ugly is fine but straight with minimal rust.

Don't hit me in the mouth too bad!

Edit: Got one! Thanks Malphrus!

Last edited:
hey hugh/chris,

i have one off a '71 that has a dent on the leading edge and that's it. it's yours for the taking...maybe you could use it til you found another one or something like that.

i also have one or two of the chrome strips...i think one of them is in pretty good shape, i can't remember.
somebody "bought" them from me about a year ago and i boxed em up but they never sent payment, so they're somewhere in my garage...

malphrus

hey hugh/chris,

i have one off a '71 that has a dent on the leading edge and that's it. it's yours for the taking...maybe you could use it til you found another one or something like that.

i also have one or two of the chrome strips...i think one of them is in pretty good shape, i can't remember.
somebody "bought" them from me about a year ago and i boxed em up but they never sent payment, so they're somewhere in my garage...

malphrus
How bad a dent? I mean, repairable?

How bad a dent? I mean, repairable?

i think the answer to that is the classic 'well, how well do you want to repair it?' ha ha

i'll have to check and get you some pictures...you headin up towards nashville anytime soon?

malphrus

2001 Dodge 2500, Diesel, Quad Cab, 4 wheel drive, long bed. ATS heavy duty automatic, 4" exhaust system, X monitor gages, flip over goose neck ball, Texas grill guard, cab protector with lights, wired for camper/trailer power supply with battery isolator, full length diamond deck running boards, 184,000 miles. $14,500

Last edited:
im looking for some tires for my stock 60. tallest i can get for street use. 31 or32" maybe.

Wheels

I've got a set of 4 American Racing Baja 15X10
Had them mounted on my 60.
PM or Email me.
I can bring them thursday

$150
DSC03571.jpg

DSC02lll886.jpg

265/75/16 BFG AT KO's with about 9k

Tires are in great shape still have nipples in between treads. Also have a goodyear AT 265/75 as a spare.

I am looking for $525.

I am moving to 255/85/16 MT's

email me for pics: johnbomar@yahoo.com

I also have a 3 speeds tranny with transfer case with a three speed bellhousing, clutch, flywheel throw out bearing andthrough out arm. I am looking to either sell it out right for $50 The condition of the case and tranny are pretty unknown.

Edit - STILL HAVE THIS! 9/17 Trade for a good 1972 windshield?

Last edited:
WTB: Older style FJ40 swing out rear half doors or a fold down tailgate

PM me if ya got em...

Need one or the other sice I just added a dual swingout IPOR bumper and rarely run a top

PM me if ya got em...

Need one or the other sice I just added a dual swingout IPOR bumper and rarely run a top
I just saw a tail gate in the forsale section but can't find it now. I am also looking for barn doors for "the project" as stated above.

Are we looking for the same thing? or do you need the full height ambulance doors?

If you need the short ones, a guy posted up in my thread that has two. I'm PMing him now
We are....I know you know that but I would hate to think anyone would believe I was ignoring you:flipoff2:

I have a complete disc brake swap for a drum brake 40. Comes with knuckles, arms, spindle, hub, wheel bearings, backing plates, outer birfields, and rotors and calipers. I believe the calipers and rotors are useable if you turned the rotors but i would highly suggest using FJ40 rotors and 4runner calipers..

It does not come with lockouts, i do have a set for sale tho.

Parts are in atlanta but can deliver to gsmtr.

Will

I have a complete disc brake swap for a drum brake 40. Comes with knuckles, arms, spindle, hub, wheel bearings, backing plates, outer birfields, and rotors and calipers. I believe the calipers and rotors are useable if you turned the rotors but i would highly suggest using FJ40 rotors and 4runner calipers..

It does not come with lockouts, i do have a set for sale tho.

Parts are in atlanta but can deliver to gsmtr.

Will

Oh? Watcha want for 'em:hmm:

I would like to get 250 for the whole setup but the price is negotiable. Let me know, if i dont sell this stuff i dont think ill be able to afford to come to gsmtr.

I might possible be able to come up with some fj40 rotors to throw in but im not sure yet.

I would like to get 250 for the whole setup but the price is negotiable. Let me know, if i dont sell this stuff i dont think ill be able to afford to come to gsmtr.

I might possible be able to come up with some fj40 rotors to throw in but im not sure yet.
PMed you.

Let me know one or the other before i leave. If you want the parts i want to make sure i bring them.

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom