Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A buddy is parting his 80 out here in memphis if anyone is looking for parts:

Hey guys - just took these off a 66' fj40. Drove straight and true, balanced OK. Hankook Dynapro MT 33" x 12.5r x 15 rims.

I don't know the long history, but these haven't seen much use. The spare was on the back, never rotated in and is brand new. Plenty of tread on the remainders. The wheels are steel spokes, used to be white and rattle canned black. Good shape, but need to be cleaned up. Shoot me a message, I have no idea the tire market these days. Say $700 and make me an offer. Thanks!

View attachment 2708117

View attachment 2708123

View attachment 2708124

View attachment 2708126
@Mars did you ever figure out why they were running spacers? Were these rubbing on something?

Couple of items I've had laying around that did not get used:

Slee 20mm spacers/trim packers: $50

TJM caster bushings: $60, these are the rubber ones not the composite.

Wilson county area. Buyer pays shipping if too far and can do PayPal.

Not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect if needed. Would anyone be willing to inspect a GX470 at a small dealer in Franklin, TN for me? Happy to compensate! If able and willing please PM me.

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect if needed. Would anyone be willing to inspect a GX470 at a small dealer in Franklin, TN for me? Happy to compensate! If able and willing please PM me.

Thanks
I could look. When do you need it by and what dealer?

WTB:
FJ80 Elocker front housing. Just need the straight housing, will buy whatever you have.

closer to Tuscaloosa the better, but will travel

Thanks
There’s this…

If anyone needs or could use tires, I will have 5 315/75/16s coming off my 80 in a couple of weeks. Firestone Dueler MT's. Decent tread. Still streetable but I suspect contributing to my vibes at speed. I can send pics if interested. They are free, but I have no room to transport or store, so you'll need to meet me at Discount Tire in Franklin when I pick my truck up after having new tires mounted.

If anyone needs or could use tires, I will have 5 315/75/16s coming off my 80 in a couple of weeks. Firestone Dueler MT's. Decent tread. Still streetable but I suspect contributing to my vibes at speed. I can send pics if interested. They are free, but I have no room to transport or store, so you'll need to meet me at Discount Tire in Franklin when I pick my truck up after having new tires mounted.

PM me a couple pics and tentative schedule.
. I need a spare and my office is just up from the discount tire, so I could probably get by there if I'm not in God's country that day.

In order LF, LR, RF, RR, spare. Likely Thur/Fri next week.

PXL_20210929_233712052.jpg

PXL_20210929_233725974.jpg

PXL_20210929_233746875.jpg

PXL_20210929_233757792.jpg

PXL_20210929_234015701.jpg

Well hell, we'll be in Arkansas at Crawl next weekend. So guess that knocks that in the head. Damn good set of tires, id love to have them. But looks like the planets aren't going to align.

When are you going to the tire store? Seems like it would be worth the drive up from Chattavegas

@ab1985 I could use a spare or two as well. I’m in Nashville until 10/15 if the tires happen to get split up for people who need spares.

Hey guys - make me an offer on these. I need them out of my garage. If someone can use them hit me up please.

Good tread, would be good trail or beater tires. I looked up the manufacture codes and it looks like they are older than I thought - probably 10+ years.

Hey guys - just took these off a 66' fj40. Drove straight and true, balanced OK. Hankook Dynapro MT 33" x 12.5r x 15 rims.

I don't know the long history, but these haven't seen much use. The spare was on the back, never rotated in and is brand new. Plenty of tread on the remainders. The wheels are steel spokes, used to be white and rattle canned black. Good shape, but need to be cleaned up. Shoot me a message, I have no idea the tire market these days. Say $700 and make me an offer. Thanks!

View attachment 2708117

View attachment 2708123

View attachment 2708124

View attachment 2708126

Anyone local needing a 40 heater? I took this out of my '78 and also have the motor, vents and other bits. Was working great when I removed and the only reason I replaced was to fit a smaller aftermarket heater due to my aqualu tub.
Located in Spring Hill/Columbia area.

40 heater.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom