Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have four stock wheels off a ‘97 plus one steelie. I also have a ‘96 80 with a cracked block if you need another parts rig.

You have a PM

8000.00 obo

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

$8500.00 obo

Time to move on to another hobby.

GOOD

4” Iron Man suspension kit

1” iron man spacers

Heavy Duty sterling linkage

(5)Tundra Steelies

(5) 315/75/16 Toyo Open Ointry MT’s

Custom front bumper

Custom rear tire carrier

2 drawer storage in rear

Badlands winch 12k winch

Snorkel

Cobra CB

Sliders

Sleep wiring harness(not installed)

IronPig skid plate

Slee Rear diff locker protection

Rear shock protectors(not installed)

Transfer case low range gears

AISIN front Hubs- converted to part time 4WD

Flan Clutch upgraded

Nitro Chromoly Front Shafts and

Title in Hand

NOT SO GOOD

NO A/C

Needs power steering rebuild. PS works but pump is whining a lot more than it normally has.

View attachment 2209572

View attachment 2209573

View attachment 2209575

View attachment 2209576

View attachment 2209577

Used - Overall good condition
Fox Mid Travel Coilovers (Fox part number FOX-883-02-025) with AllPro Off-Road Uniball UCA
Up to 3" of lift for 2nd and 3rd Gen Tacoma, or 4th Gen 4Runner

Aaron, I’m interested in the coilovers and UCAs. I shot you a text.

Posting these locally as well as in the main classifieds. Have two sets of factory springs available for FZJ80s. One set from a Lexus and one set from an LC. Pic of the LX front springs below. Other pics available - just let me know.

$75/pair obo for fronts
$50/pair obo for rears

ftsprings_ - 4.jpg

I know this post is a month old but I have one I was gonna rebuild for a spare. You’re welcome to it. PM me if you still need it.
Let me buy your old one off you when you get done. :D

Bought some of the flare seals for an 80 series from Summit Cruisers. Ended up removing my flares and not using. $45 shipped or pickup around Middle TN for $40.

Just wanted to give a shout out to @slow95z for an excellent transaction. If you need anything 80 related he's a great resource. I drove down on Saturday from Chattanooga and picked up a nice 80 gas tank since mine looks like I was storing salt water instead of diesel. Easy transaction and he was patient with me getting down there to pick it up. Since Fastenal is not currently shipping it was $$$ to LTL up to Chattanooga. With the Shelter in Place orders, it took more than a few weeks to get down there.

Molly and I made a day of it, had a picnic in a park in Macon with some amazing smoked wings and a couple IPAs from Piedmont Brewery before we headed back.

Thanks again Chris for being patient with me!

--Todd

Doh. Wish I'd known - would have had you grab a transfer case from him for me. Definitely a good guy for parts.

Just wanted to give a shout out to @slow95z for an excellent transaction. If you need anything 80 related he's a great resource. I drove down on Saturday from Chattanooga and picked up a nice 80 gas tank since mine looks like I was storing salt water instead of diesel. Easy transaction and he was patient with me getting down there to pick it up. Since Fastenal is not currently shipping it was $$$ to LTL up to Chattanooga. With the Shelter in Place orders, it took more than a few weeks to get down there.

Molly and I made a day of it, had a picnic in a park in Macon with some amazing smoked wings and a couple IPAs from Piedmont Brewery before we headed back.

Thanks again Chris for being patient with me!

--Todd

Well I have decided to sell what ever garage needs as an accessory.
This will be the first of many items I will be putting up for sale from my shop/garage. I will have all kinds of hand tools, electrical tools, air tools, air hose reel, tool boxes, hyd. jacks, jack stands, mig welder w/ 2 bottles and stand, trans jack, engine hoist and so on for sale. I am getting ready to see this country and have no need for this stuff any longer.
I might even have a beautiful house for sale with a big beautiful shop in back here soon. (Still working on wife about this one)
So if you are wanting to set up shop give me a call or pm me.
I will sale all as one big purchase (bring cash) or individual pieces (cash only).
But for now let's talk lift.
This is a DMS 4 post lift as you can see in the picture. It is a 8000 lb lift and is more than capable of lifting a full size truck as seen in pic. The best part of this lift is that it is a 110v 30 amp lift, which means you just plug it in baby! I'm believe a full size rollback wrecker will be able to haul this jewel to our house. It comes with not one but two hyd. lifts which gives you the ability of lifting your junk off the lift so you can do what ever you like to your axles. It also comes with a heavy metal tool tray to hold what ever you want it to hold. All 3 of these items fit between the platforms and can be easily moved to the front or rear where ever you want them. It comes with heavy duty casters so you can roll the entire lift out of the way if you like. For fat boys like me, a lift is better than winning all the Chik-fil-A sandwiches you can eat for life.
Asking 2500.00 for lift and accessories that go with it.

615-924-6254 Rocky

Lift 1.jpg

Lift 2.jpg

Lift 3.jpg

Also have camping stuff and cases and so on so on. Too many things to list so if you are in need of tools or camping gear just call or better yet come over and buy it all.

Also have camping stuff and cases and so on so on. Too many things to list so if you are in need of tools or camping gear just call or better yet come over and buy it all.

Damn Rocky sounds like you are off on an adventure. I’ll likely ring you up and see what you got. Nothing like a fire sale to score some toys for the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom