Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@voodu3 I’ll get in line for the seats if nobody previous wants them.

Do you want just the seats? Or the brackets too. @10KILR asked about the mounting brackets and sliders. Let me know. Thanks

I think I can deal with just the seats, the brackets probably wouldn’t work for me anyway.

Does any one have the throw out bearing hub for a 2f? Mine somehow got lost while moving. I’m not necessarily looking for the throughout bearing itself but the hub part the throw out bearing is pressed onto. Let me know and maybe the little clips that hold it onto the clutch fork. Thanks!

SOLD I have a set of front springs from my 1996 fzj80 for sale $50. Around 210k miles on them.

Last edited:
Sold

Front seats from my 1996 fzj80. Gears replaced in both seats a few thousand miles ago with gamiviti. Passenger side front-back control works but is a little finicky. Drivers side bottom leather redone sometime before I purchased the cruiser. $200 for the pair OBO. TN

P.O. installed land tank seat extenders on the drivers seat. 80 Series Seat Extension Bracket Kit

Last edited:
second row seats have sold

Last edited:
Front and rear shocks sold

Last edited:
Half of a CV boot kit for 2006 Lexus GX 470 (and 4Runner, I assume). I bought this to replace the inner CV boots on our GX470. We recently sold the GX, and I still have half of the kit remaining since I never replaced the outer boots.

Free if you can use it!
Springs_ - 4.jpg
Springs_ - 6.jpg

@Jeeper I'll take that boot kit. Where you located? I can meet you somewhere arou,d town

SOLD

Anyone in the area interested in a 1986 BJ70? Its a long story but I have two of them and using the one that I will be selling for an interior parts swap to my 24v rig. This is a CAN LHD 12v rig with 3B engine, tranny and a lot of parts. Interior dash was used for a conversion swap but I do have a RHD dash along with cluster, altimeter, etc... The story I got from the PO (a reputable guy), was that he drove the rig in to his shop and did the conversion and it sat there for several years. Several of the quarter panels are rusted, no carpet and all but one window is good. Also, no title.

Last edited:
A0A7E3B7-09C1-482C-A158-99FF85811C60.jpeg
2B4D33FB-AF11-4858-B39F-16B69C568EEF.jpeg
6413A5A6-7B9B-4C41-B1D8-7DA8CD5470F4.jpeg
A0A7E3B7-09C1-482C-A158-99FF85811C60.jpeg
2B4D33FB-AF11-4858-B39F-16B69C568EEF.jpeg
A friend took this 1990 FJ-80 in on a trade and wants to sell it but’s not sure what it’s worth.
246,156 miles, spartan lockers,
ARB front bumper with Warn winch, roof rack with lights, some lift with 315 Maximus buck shots, rear steel wrap around bumper with receiver hitch. Interior shows some wear, looked under did not see any holes. Bed liner on sides looks good a few chips in paint.
So what do you think it is worth?

View attachment 1857046 View attachment 1857042 View attachment 1857045 View attachment 1857046 View attachment 1857042 A friend took this 1990 FJ-80 in on a trade and wants to sell it but’s not sure what it’s worth.
246,156 miles, spartan lockers,
ARB front bumper with Warn winch, roof rack with lights, some lift with 315 Maximus buck shots, rear steel wrap around bumper with receiver hitch. Interior shows some wear, looked under did not see any holes. Bed liner on sides looks good a few chips in paint.
So what do you think it is worth?

I’d say between 3-4K, wish I was sitting better I’d consider it.

@DSLTOY it must be a 91. Don't think there were any '90 year LC's.

As far as price, I'd say Jason is pretty much all over it. There are lots of folks trying to make them more than they are, but a high mileage 3FE truck in decent shape "should" be in that range. If not lined and if the interior were near mint, maybe 5, but that'd be about it.

Good looking rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom