Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How long you need it? I would let you borrow mine.

Not 100% sure how long I'll need it, planning on tearing down another 2F rebuilding it and dropping into my 60. Like everything else I do It'll be a slow process. But if I could borrow it over a weekend I could get the motor off my truck and mounted on an engine stand, then I could get it right back to you. I probably wouldn't need to use one again until I'm ready to put it all back in.
:beer:

Not 100% sure how long I'll need it, planning on tearing down another 2F rebuilding it and dropping into my 60. Like everything else I do It'll be a slow process. But if I could borrow it over a weekend I could get the motor off my truck and mounted on an engine stand, then I could get it right back to you. I probably wouldn't need to use one again until I'm ready to put it all back in.
:beer:
Come get it. You are welcome to use it until I need it back to get a 2F off my engine stand or need to lock it in a box somewhere.

Welding help please.

I finally just got a set of U bolted on sliders and i can't torque them very much because its so tight under there sooo...
Is there a welder in the house who is willing to help me spot weld my sliders to the frame and also weld my exhaust back to the exhaust bracket?
i can offer you your favorite choice of non-alcoholic beverage to sweeten the deal. Pretty good eh???

I finally just got a set of U bolted on sliders and i can't torque them very much because its so tight under there sooo...
Is there a welder in the house who is willing to help me spot weld my sliders to the frame and also weld my exhaust back to the exhaust bracket?
i can offer you your favorite choice of non-alcoholic beverage to sweeten the deal. Pretty good eh???
You coming to the the welder or is the welder coming to you?

Hugh Heifer said:
You coming to the the welder or is the welder coming to you?

I go to the welder. And I should probably see if they have a little bit (like a 3"x1") of scrap steel laying around for the fabricated exhaust bracket. And nick I don't want your jb weld lol!!

We have 3 or 4 welders here at the shop and piles of misc. scrap. And if you can con Asher into doing the work we wont even charge you. (probably wouldn't either way)

ACC Toyota said:
We have 3 or 4 welders here at the shop and piles of misc. scrap. And if you can con Asher into doing the work we wont even charge you. (probably wouldn't either way)

I will annoy Asher non stop until he agrees. Thank you :)

If you can get it north of ATL Im sure we can work out something

If you can get it north of ATL Im sure we can work out something

Thanks Ted, Ill ping ya if I can't make it to ACC.

You are welcome to come by my place. I even have some steel laying around.

Nevermind. Im busy Sunday I think

Last edited:
rockabilly cruiser said:
You are welcome to come by my place. I even have some steel laying around.

I hate to ask, but enough to make a very simple bumper for the 100? Just wings, to keep it legal. I can show you what I mean. A 24x24 peice or steel would work.

Didn't need it in any way but it was to nice to not buy. Terry Stephens and I had to put it in our collection so we split it and here it sits.

The new daily.

image-855614176.jpg

image-855614176.jpg

Didn't need it in any way but it was to nice to not buy. Terry Stephens and I had to put it in our collection so we split it and here it sits.

The new daily.

Nice! 66ish?

Posted from a brick.

The new daily.

nice!!!!

now show us a few pics of Terry's sprung 40 on....38s??? :cool:

Measuring for shocks. Propane should be buttoned up tomorrow.

image-688770914.jpg

image-688770914.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom